4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Only asking because I heard an absolute roaster (chelsea fan) saying he supports all London clubs in Europe etc. Fuck that. Different down there, our support would want the Tarriers to lose an egg n spoon race against a part time team from Angola thankfully 

Liked Chelsea before Arsenal and had a Spurs top before that though :lol: :lol: 

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForeverAndEver

• Rangers_no1

• TEFTONG

• GabrielTomato

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I was trying to say that he played well and agreed with you and because of that, he will be part of their team. I don't see him going out on loan but we can dream.

No worries 👍🏻

With the size of their squad a loan would do him good to get experience but obviously training with quality players is not hampering his progress currently, interesting for us to possibly do similar with Patterson.

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Havertz is quite classy. Looks much better as a false 9, think TT was brought in to specifically get the best out of him and Werner, something like £120m spent on them, Can’t afford them to flop 🤣

Aye liked the look of him at Ibrox last year but good to see he’s hit form. Players always get written off if they’re not shit hot immediately.

Prso's headband likes this
24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Had the Portsmouth game on there and I’d never let their fans back in the ground. Think they’re a much easier watch without that annoying as fuck bell ringing every few seconds 

Imagine if that John Westwood cunt sat in front of you at a game. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tell you what if that was a Villa player with the handball then United would be getting a penalty.

Said as much during the game.....fuck me fernandes has scored 21/22 penalties and he has only been with them 16/17 month

Rangers_no1 likes this