English Football

Clemdog

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Absolutely. They don't have a clear transfer strategy. It's been a bit all over the place. Not signing players for key positions. Overloading signings in positions you don't need to. Signing older players (with some past their peak). Signing players that don't fit your system. It reminds me of us a good few seasons back!

I think Sancho is a fine young player. However, I don't understand why midfield is not a priority. Fred and McTominay are decent. Man U need better than that though.

They spent 2 years chasing Sancho and they’ve barely given him a sniff since they got him :lol:

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Stayed the whole game of all the beatings, awful feeling 🤢

Sure that was the Beerman game. Whole stadium literally screamed don’t slide in and that’s exactly what he done, unbelievable. 

The upside of staying is the subway would’ve been quiet 😂

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

AWB is horrendous as well btw.

I think he's a solid one on one defender at times, but what did they pay for him? Was it 80million, or am I making that up? Surely can't be that much.

Also, for a modern day full back, he offers very little going forward.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Sure that was the Beerman game. Whole stadium literally screamed don’t slide in and that’s exactly what he done, unbelievable. 

The upside of staying is the subway would’ve been quiet 😂

Cunts on here greeting because Windass went scatty at him :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I think he's a solid one on one defender at times, but what did they pay for him? Was it 80million, or am I making that up? Surely can't be that much.

Also, for a modern day full back, he offers very little going forward.

Was it not around 50?

You feel someone else could get far more out of these players than Solksjaer. They have some talented players but how Pogba is still at that club I’ll never know. He should never have been brought back and had spent most of the time flattering to deceive. 

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

You feel someone else could get far more out of these players than Solksjaer. They have some talented players but how Pogba is still at that club I’ll never know. He should never have been brought back and had spent most of the time flattering to deceive. 

Too many egos I think, and ole isn’t the kind of guy that will bring them back down to earth