English Football

Clemdog

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Agreed. Generally speaking I like him. However, he's looking very silly right now. 

He's went all in, in not criticising Ole he's making no sense with some of his points and looks rattled.

Yeah I'm the same too tbh but he's all over the place 

i wonder who goes about the transfers at man utd. for so long they have been needing defenders and a great holding midfielder. but naw they bought sancho and ronaldo. and maguire keeps the armband.

man utd have imploded. do not even need to watch or hear what neville is saying. i love his pundit work but his bias towards man utd is horrible at times.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

One of those players i look at and think "how?!" 

Sky’s and the corrupt cunts fifa eufa etc running football have fucked it. It’s one big permanent jolly boys outing. Creating competitions like nations cup etc and the mugs paying for it. Load of shite. End result is they make players like maguire worth millions but in reality he’s conference league if lucky. PS There even a euro conference league now. Nuff said😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Agreed. Generally speaking I like him. However, he's looking very silly right now. 

He's went all in, in not criticising Ole he's making no sense with some of his points and looks rattled.

He can be a good pundit but he's really digging now to try and defend his mate ole. 

He keeps going with Mourinho and van gaal didn't work out as an excuse, when asked about getting a better manager in with a proven record.

He won't admit it publicly but he knows full well Ole is not good enough. 

If a Zidane or Conte took over now the results would improve immediately. 

2 hours ago, CR3 said:

Ahh, I was hoping Roy Keane was in the studio. That would have been comedy gold.

TBF Keane wouldn't mince his words....I know in the past he has kinda stuck bye OGS.....I doubt he would have today.....a blind man could see how much space there was down the right side in that first half....obviously the midfield didn't help but Luke Shaws positioning was actually horrific 

What a day.  Early train into Manc for a couple of beers watching us get the better of St Midden.  Then on to Old Trafford having to keep quiet seeing as we were in with them.   Back home for a few more beers and  the highlights of both games.  Off tomorrow so making the most of it.

3 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

What a day.  Early train into Manc for a couple of beers watching us get the better of St Midden.  Then on to Old Trafford having to keep quiet seeing as we were in with them.   Back home for a few more beers and  the highlights of both games.  Off tomorrow so making the most of it.

Dunno how you could sit in amongst them with goals flying in from Liverpool 

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

Dunno how you could sit in amongst them with goals flying in from Liverpool 

Its pushing the limit, can just about do it here.  Not like sitting with them at the piggery which would be a total no no.  Once went in the old jungle, never again. 

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Its pushing the limit, can just about do it here.  Not like sitting with them at the piggery which would be a total no no.  Once went in the old jungle, never again. 

Do the Man United fans know you're there supporting Liverpool but don't care as long as you keep quiet? And how would you be able to keep quiet 😂 

Although, as TEFTONG hinted at it, it isn't what I thought it was in terms of hatred. 

All rivalry games in England seem a bit pantomime-ish. 

There are usually quite a few in with the home fans and that was the same yesterday.  Yesterday was easy because they were all focussed on how shit their own team was and most importantly they didn’t score so no need to artificially look happy.  Depends which section you go in, better where fans will stand throughout the game.  

Don’t get me wrong, Liverpool and United fans hate each other from a rivals perspective but there is also a begrudging mutual respect.