English Football

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s bizarre the way they act especially when they’re hated by their own fans and make an arse of themselves regularly, and they’ve been outed for knowing about DT now too.

:lol: fucked up man

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Mad how much of a shambles they've become since they actually got some money

I was listening to Football Weekly and one of the journos were saying that loads of people who have been at the club have said privately that the boy who owns then doesn’t have a club. Apparently reacts to what fans and journos say far too much.

Also madness that they have the seventh highest wage bill in the league too when you look at the overall lack of quality they have in their squad too. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I was listening to Football Weekly and one of the journos were saying that loads of people who have been at the club have said privately that the boy who owns then doesn’t have a club. Apparently reacts to what fans and journos say far too much.

Also madness that they have the seventh highest wage bill in the league too when you look at the overall lack of quality they have in their squad too. 

Can easily believe that

Silva and Benitez were both mental appointments and that's not with the benefit of hindsight

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

9 points with three games played more, keep that post bookmarked please my mate

You worded it saying ‘I’ll pay money to a charity of your choice.’ So that could be a fiver to Erskine, think you should clear it up first what you meant.

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Chelsea 😅

Aye they’re getting 3rd, spoiler alert. The first three are nailed on now. Surprisingly enough Brighton away is a hard game for about 90% of the teams in that league with how well Potters doing, that’s why he’s touted for the big jobs. 

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

You worded it saying ‘I’ll pay money to a charity of your choice.’ So that could be a fiver to Erskine, think you should clear it up first what you meant.

I’m no gonny set a certain amount of money for something that won’t happen for months ya mad man :lol: