English Football

Clemdog

23 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

That team should be stripped of titles for financial doping. 2 titles in 130 years before the Arabs bought a plaything to throw money at. Even with that they still fiddled the rules and got off on a technicality when caught red handed 

Agreed

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The people who never wanted Gerrard at our club in the first place are out in full force today. (I think it is a general dislike for scousers among some).

Did you disapprove when he won league 55?

A mediocre AV just lost to one of the best teams in world football. Hardly a major story despite being up 0-2

I just loathe Liverpool FC. Nothing to do with a dislike for scousers or not wanting Gerrard here. I just hate those bin-dipping cunts.

18 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The people who never wanted Gerrard at our club in the first place are out in full force today. (I think it is a general dislike for scousers among some).

A mediocre AV just lost to one of the best teams in world football. Hardly a major story despite being up 0-2

No.

It's because Gerrard left us mid-Season and then went onto give bullshit interviews.

Fuck him.

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I hate the cunt mate, but it’s because of the way he left us. I was happy with him being our manager until he fucked off. 

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I don’t mind millwall. One of my kids supports them 

What an odd set up that must be :lol:

I appreciate you’re Rangers so don’t really care but aye. Tbf I chose Millwall because my brother supports West Ham so same thing really 

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Don’t talk utter shite. I’d let John Lundstram take me to bed 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I remember your opinions of Gerrard in the beginning. You never wanted him.

It is you who is talking shite.

Absolutely I never wanted him, he had zero first team management experience. Delighted for him today, he’s once again hated in his home city. Class 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely I never wanted him, he had zero first team management experience. Delighted for him today, he’s once again hated in his home city. Class 

As I said, the ones who never wanted him in the first place are out in full force today.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What an odd set up that must be :lol:

I appreciate you’re Rangers so don’t really care but aye. Tbf I chose Millwall because my brother supports West Ham so same thing really 

I’m not dyed in the wool West Ham though. Since I’ve lived down here I’ve watched Spurs, Fulham, Charlton,Brighton , Crawley , Gillingham and even non league like Folkestone or Dover. I just love live  football . After 2012 I was buying a season ticket at Ibrox purely to help the club as I hardly made a match but  3 years ago I got the chance of a West Ham season ticket and started going regularly. Great club, genuine fans and 45 mins travel. Much as I would love to go to Ibrox every second week I can’t so West Ham it is .

36 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

AV goalkeeper was assaulted now. These pitch invasions are becoming too familiar. 

A player is going to end up seriously injured one day soon.

He was time wasting after 2 fucking minutes today. Deserved a boot in the baws tbh.