English Football

Clemdog

Someone should ask Bethany England or Eni Aluko what their thoughts would be on there being no mens and womens football, just football. I'm sure their views would change when they realised the best womens players would be playing in the 19th tier of the pyramid. 

42 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I’ll tell you who else needs to fuck off, Mark Goldbridge. Sick to death of seeing videos of that sour faced greeting cunt sitting in his gaming hair moaning about the same things every week popping up on my social media :lol:

He’s the worst of the lot that has come from YouTube/fan reactions. 

The faster the likes of him, AFTV, vloggers etc all fuck off the better 

19 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Smart cunts though.

Goldbridge makes a fortune off sponsorships and has recently got himself a slot on TalkSport.

Unquestionably smart cunts. That’s what I don’t get about it. There are loads of “content creators” who are intelligent and speak well but the most famous ones appear to be people who stomp their feet, throw tantrums and act like five year olds.  

12 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Unquestionably smart cunts. That’s what I don’t get about it. There are loads of “content creators” who are intelligent and speak well but the most famous ones appear to be people who stomp their feet, throw tantrums and act like five year olds.  

That’s because most people are taking the piss out them.

It’s no surprise that him, AFTV etc are all absolutely hated amongst the majority of their actual support.

Aye it's like justustims becoming so big during the 55 season, just people laughing at them. Goldbridge getting a gig at Talksport sums that station up these days, used to be good but last 5 years it has been nothing but clickbair/shock jock stuff.

The reaction to Souness is ridiculous and if anything I hope to fuck it brings enough figures within the game to say 'enough' - although won't hold my breath.

He commented on men's football, not all football.

Get the shite token women pundits away from every game of men's football whilst we're at it, although keep the good ones - Emma Hayes is one of the best around male or female for example.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The reaction to Souness is ridiculous and if anything I hope to fuck it brings enough figures within the game to say 'enough' - although won't hold my breath.

He commented on men's football, not all football.

Get the shite token women pundits away from every game of men's football whilst we're at it, although keep the good ones - Emma Hayes is one of the best around male or female for example.

Just don’t put her on commentary. Her and Dion Dublin are brutal for not shutting up