***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just home after a 14 hour shift. I was getting updates on whatsapp from my cousin about how shit City were tonight. Oh well it's been obvious Pep needs to build a new defence..and as I never seen any of the game I can't comment on tonight's performance. Disappointed that they couldn't get through tonight and will need to hope the FA Cup is secured as well as Qualifying for next Season European campaign..Onwards and Upwards.. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I remember when Pep was announced every one was claiming it was another easy job etc, whilst when you looked at the players at the club and their ages it was a massive rebuilding job. That being said Pep has made errors himself.

However when your back 5 is Willy, Sagna, Stones, Kolarov and Clichy, you ain't winning a single thing or competing for any trophy.

:tu: Your spot on..I couldn't believe he didn't start with Yaya in the middle of the park..Even Fernando might have provided a bit of protection for a very fragile back 4..But as you posted he will need to purchase better defensive players and rebuild for next season..

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

:tu: Your spot on..I couldn't believe he didn't start with Yaya in the middle of the park..Even Fernando might have provided a bit of protection for a very fragile back 4..But as you posted he will need to purchase better defensive players and rebuild for next season..

Why does Guardiola always play with a full back at centre back?

• 4 weeks later...