***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't think aubamyamg meant the flying heal pass I think he was trying to aim it goalwards

He was trying some ridiculous audacious attempt at goal. Never a pass. Got lucky but the calmness and coolness of Kagawa should not be underestimated. Waghorn, Garner and many others to be fair without doubt would have just smashed it at the keeper without any form of intelligent thinking!

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He was trying some ridiculous audacious attempt at goal. Never a pass. Got lucky but the calmness and coolness of Kagawa should not be underestimated. Waghorn, Garner and many others to be fair without doubt would have just smashed it at the keeper without any form of intelligent thinking!

Totally agree. How can kagawa go from the one we seen at man u to that one :lol: him dembele and that American boy where really good. 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Totally agree. How can kagawa go from the one we seen at man u to that one :lol: him dembele and that American boy where really good. 

Man U have a history of not quite getting the best out of some decent players, Hernandez, Forlan, Falcao, Veron, Poborsky, Kagawa, Di Maria, Depay, Zaha etc off the top of my head. Those names are obviously subjective and some didn't quite work for differing reasons. I suppose most clubs have their fair share where it just doesn't seem to work. Football is a funny old game! I do like Kagawa and to be fair the whole front line of Dortmund (and Monaco) is pretty frightening!

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Real are a great side under Zidane. Think they'll win it this year again 

Yup. Hope for a new team, Monaco or Athletico, but it'll be Real again. :Zzz:

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Neuer is amazing 

I thought initially he was at fault for that goal there but when you see the replay, the pace on the shot from Ronaldo was mental, don't think there was much Neuer could have done tbf