Tom english

kelvd1873

4 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Pre-match he was saying that Rangers will not be the challengers, and probably fighting it out with hertz for 3rd/4th a long way behind his beloved septic.

My initial reaction was that he's just spewing his usual anti Rangers pish. Then I realised he probably knows a lot more than he's letting on with his access to Dermont and liewell within the SFA.

He must know the amount of bookings we've had already will cause a loss of players mid-season. So I'd say he's well informed about the corruption that exists within Scottish football right now and who knows for how long.

Fucking whackjob Dutchy, maybe just maybe he can see us for what we are right now while we're blinded by blue specs and eternal optimism 

They do say wanking makes you blind. I dismissed the speccy fenian prick when I saw how thick his glasses are. He really needs some cunt to send him a timetable for the ferries as there is plenty food.  
The day I pay any attention to what he has to say about us, will be the day I chuck the towel in. :uk: 

10 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Pre-match he was saying that Rangers will not be the challengers, and probably fighting it out with hertz for 3rd/4th a long way behind his beloved septic.

My initial reaction was that he's just spewing his usual anti Rangers pish. Then I realised he probably knows a lot more than he's letting on with his access to Dermont and liewell within the SFA.

He must know the amount of bookings we've had already will cause a loss of players mid-season. So I'd say he's well informed about the corruption that exists within Scottish football right now and who knows for how long.

Wtf?

He's one of the cabal no doubt, his comments and articles are timed to perfection to cause as much harm and discredit to The Rangers as possible ! That's why they promoted him from the hootsmon to bigot factory central, that's bbc Scotland for the naive by the way !:sherlock:

Our songbook will only come into play when we sort out our obvious problems and start to really threaten to win this League..Then "strict liability" will become the new buzz word for scottish football and we will be the ONLY Club punished..

After watching last night's display and some of the others since the Cup Semi that scenario is (it pains me to say) a LONG WAY OFF...

P.S- Fuck tom english..he is just a bitter cnut.. 

The fans were incredible last night, great atmosphere created. Tom English is basically a useless journalist...as an English teacher, I could point out his many basic errors. He simply seeks attention. Tom , if you are reading this.....We are the Billy Boys, and we will continue to sing it as there is fuck all wrong with it. I can guarantee that when the filth sing their  " songbook" then no mention will be made by this pathetic excuse of a journalist. Let's face it, BBC Scotland now has little or no respect, and is a corrupt medium. Incidentally , I heard a rumour recently about Tom and an underage boy.