Last Night In The Park Hotel

daryl

place was rocking last night anyone got any videos?, ma pal jumped oan ma sholders during the sing songs and a twat of a bouncer tryed to pull him right doon from mid-air without even asking him to get down or that, better ways to handle things imo, think someone eventually chucked a pint over his head wondering if anyone caught it on camera.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Disgusting behaviour 

agree that someone chucking a pint is wrong (never knew that guy that did it), but he simply could have just asked him to get down? rather than make a scene out of nothing.

7 minutes ago, daryl said:

agree that someone chucking a pint is wrong (never knew that guy that did it), but he simply could have just asked him to get down? rather than make a scene out of nothing.

I know the guy who tossed the pint at you.  He's actually a member of this forum.  Goes by the name @Bluepeter9 you should dig him up about it.  He called you a dafty.

14 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I know the guy who tossed the pint at you.  He's actuinlly a member of this forum.  Goes by the name @Bluepeter9 you should dig him up about it.  He called you a dafty.

Im sure It will be mentioned IN his blog about  dafties who have got too much cash who throw drink over poor football journalists IN Kilmarnock hotel, I hope the ops mate never had a King Billy tattoo.:001:

26 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I know the guy who tossed the pint at you.  He's actually a member of this forum.  Goes by the name @Bluepeter9 you should dig him up about it.  He called you a dafty.

That's bollocks 

id never waste a pint - I never spill a drop never mind give it away for free - it Wisnae me unless I was soooking the carpet afterwards 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Or sooking boaby.

The OP is barking.

Imo he is the twat bouncer trying to get incriminating evidence.

Remember going to an away game once, must have drank about 7 cans, might even have been 8, I was swearing and everything, oh to have those mad days back again, now as a dad of 3 I've had to screw the nut ?

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Remember going to an away game once, must have drank about 7 cans, might even have been 8, I was swearing and everything, oh to have those mad days back again, now as a dad of 3 I've had to screw the nut ?

I done that once and all was well then somebody gave me some tonic wine and all hell broke loose, i was singing songs with bad words that would maybe get me 6 months now if i pleaded guilty.

Mental stuff.

Think i even took some gear when i was away with it.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I done that once and all was well then somebody gave me some tonic wine and all hell broke loose, i was singing songs with bad words that would maybe get me 6 months now if i pleaded guilty.

Mental stuff.

Think i even took some gear when i was away with it.

Good times bro, good times