Is there anyone that can't handle the match?

GOAT

Cool as a cucumber at the SCSF against them and was first out the stadium after that fuckin queer aussie missed his kick,and was looking for timothy to let him know we beat them against the odds.
No ticket for Saturday but cool as fuck but can feel it building within me.
Absolute fuckin hatred for these cunts after the past 4 year and hope it is released about 13.45 Saturday afternoon :uk:   

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ffs m8 shouting at the TV, swearing, my wee ma was a drummer in a flute band and my da was barred from the lodge for fighting, I got pelters when I was younger for not having enough hatred towards they cunts even though I despised them, now we've a generation who think raised voices are unacceptable, calling yer ma mum is acceptable and swearing like fuck is called "language " ?

I don't call her mum in real life ffs I just feel like a wanker for typing out scottish slang words. I've been told before at a football game by people to stop swearing and shouting  which is fucking ridiculous but times change and it's not politically correct to shout at the ref for being a fenian bastard now apparently. Even on here people are fucking offended by swearing or by being called a cunt.:lol:

Prefer to watch it myself if not at the game, canny handle it if they score, used to watch it wae my dad and if we were up by a goal he always fucked off to the toilet with 15 minutes to go, he never came back down till I told him it was full time. Got a house full for Saturday so going to try to keep calm.

Hopefully it'll be a game where we can all handle the final result perfectly welll and the tims will implode.

Am expecting a draw, but always have our 3-0 win when the championship chips were down at the back of my mind. 

What an historical landmark it would be if we win like that again in our first game back at the piggery.

For me it depend how The Rangers are playing, really get frustrated when you get the sense they are getting the upper hand I can feel my frustration building, still stick it out though.  

Penalties that's completely different, struggle with this watch don't watch, end up putting my hands over my eyes and hoping like hell we score (sad I know).

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't call her mum in real life ffs I just feel like a wanker for typing out scottish slang words. I've been told before at a football game by people to stop swearing and shouting  which is fucking ridiculous but times change and it's not politically correct to shout at the ref for being a fenian bastard now apparently. Even on here people are fucking offended by swearing or by being called a cunt.:lol:

Just pissing with you m8, I go to the games with my daughter's and they swear like me , I won't change that, they stay in a scheme and need to look after themselves ,any cunt offended by words is a cunt 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's a nightmare, up off the couch sit back down, charging the telly when the commentar says something stupid, the ref getting it for being a taig bastard and that's before the game starts. 

:lol:

Exact same!

I don't enjoy it, not unless we're 3-0 up and they're down to 9 men, then I relaxed a bit..........and then the cunts got 2 late goals and stress levels through the roof again!!

That game was such a great feeling at the end, much more than any other old firm for me, we were totally written off, cunts thought they were going to win the title at Ibrox. 

Their conspiracy pish after it just made it even better :uk:

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

right, when the fuck did this happen?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just pissing with you m8, I go to the games with my daughter's and they swear like me , I won't change that, they stay in a scheme and need to look after themselves ,any cunt offended by words is a cunt 

Mate if people don't want their kids hearing it they shouldn't take them to football games nothing wrong with swearing imo they're gonna learn it at some point and at least it adds a bit of atmosphere around the ground. 

Cannot stand cunts who say they don't mind who wins. I hear this voice in my head saying "shake the living fuckin daylights out the cunt till he starts shouting he wants Rangers to batter the shite out of the tinkers"
Jeezo!!!!!
Can honestly fell the need to run out and shake some cunt :mutley:
Honestly love the build up to games against the tinkers as all reasoning leaves your soul :uk: 
This was why Malt Whisky was invented to calm you the fuck down. :lol: 

Usually not too bad as at most games but for some reason think they'll score at every corner kick.

Could hardly breathe at the penalties last season but was all good in the end. It's the strangest feeling in the world playing them. Can't describe the nerves in the build up as most of you probably share. Just always a high adrenaline 90 mins.

Think we'll shock quite a few people on Saturday. 3-1 senderos first scorer 1250/1!!

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

I lose it at some games and then realise my 10 year old is sitting beside me . His face is always some sight when I go of on one 

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Whit's aw this we'll stuff???????
Hope you'se are making excuses to be watching the Rangers beating the shettlestons :uk::lol: 

In fairness I should have thought it through when I married into a Northampton rugby family! It doesn't even register on their radar!!  They're in for a shock when I'm bouncing all night celebrating!!! ⚽️???