Is there anyone that can't handle the match?

GOAT

Guest Lloyd72
45 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

right, when the fuck did this happen?

Fuck knows mate ask the cunt who used to sit next to me at games. I honestly think some of them are undercover taigs, they never sing, never over celebrate when we score, never stand up for the teams coming out the tunnel etc. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
11 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I lose it at some games and then realise my 10 year old is sitting beside me . His face is always some sight when I go of on one 

My dad would go off at the refs all the time and I'd tell him to calm down, till I got a bit older and realised that the refs were all tarrier cunts and I hate them. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I lose it at some games and then realise my 10 year old is sitting beside me . His face is always some sight when I go of on one 

Its nearly 28 year since there I was striding back to the bus with the chest sticking out and telling my 8 year old son after beating the bheasts "that's what it's all about"..."keeping the fenians down" :uk: 

I'm calm all the time, even during the game. Not a shouter, but clock people around me, even my 3 yo grandson if I don't have a ticket. No matter the outcome, I will be pished thanks to the voddy, and a sash bash commences(In earphones if needed). On the bus back or in the house, I'm the same, I fuck the pope and sing my songs...and usually sleep alone......Heaven. Going on Saturday so could be a chinky that night or a lie in...doesn't bother me tbh.:pipe:

I'll sit and watch it but I don't take it in, I mute the TV if we are getting beat or they score. If they have possession I'll look away till we get the ball back. If we score I go nuts then shite myself because 1 is never enough for my nerves. 

Watching on TV I can never enjoy it, it's fucking torturous unless it's a 5-1 mauling. If we win I need to watch the highlights to actually see what happened because it's a blur in real time.

I feel sick just thinking about it

Normally fine, though can't stomach any food until after the game. Just rewatched April's game and what a performance by us all over the park. Even the centre backs played well that day. Confidence growing. We fear  no foe.

It's murder up until kick off then I just go aff ma head, if av no got a ticket and am in the house watchen the game a start shouting through the fire wall tae the taig neighbour next door and make sure Iv got the tunes on before and after the game even if we lose, that tarrer gets tortured aw day and night and rightly so.

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

It's murder up until kick off then I just go aff ma head, if av no got a ticket and am in the house watchen the game a start shouting through the fire wall tae the taig neighbour next door and make sure Iv got the tunes on before and after the game even if we lose, that tarrer gets tortured aw day and night and rightly so.

Moved into the house i'm in just now about 8 year ago and ended up watching us v them on the telly. It was half time and we were winning 2-0 and went skelping down to the Spar  to replenish my stock and the cunt net door was in getting his daily 4 cans of Super Lager. That was when I knew he was a fenian as he nearly dropped his beer as it looked as if he thought I was in after him. Not sure I would like to live next door to a cunt like me on match day watching the telly :uk: 

If I'm watching the game at home, I need to shut the windows, folk 2 streets away usually complain about my bad language.

I'm usually on the edge of my seat during the game. At the penalties, during cup semi-final, I was surprisingly ok. I think it was because I thought that, no matter what, we come out of the game with our heads held high. Although when that cunt missed that penalty, I was in tears, dunno why? They just came flooding, my mate started laughing, and said 'thank fuck we never went to the pub, ya blubbering fat cunt'. He always has the right words to say in these situations.

I have got my mates fucking wedding at 2pm. So gonny have to get shifted early doors and get few cans watching it in house masel and get a taxi at half 1 so im no late. Will miss last 15 mins which is a cunt.

I was in Florence and i watched every Fiorentina penalty and shut my eyes for everyone of hours and just waited for the roar from the crowd.

If I'm at the game or boozer then no problem, usually pished and sing for 2 hours.

At home it's a fucking 'mare. Pished and pacing/jumping/shouting/fucking everyone in sight. Completely uncontrollable fucking idiot. Wife videoed me one day and what a nasty fucking prick I am when we play them.

When we win i become an arrogant, smug, condescending wanker of a guy when i talk to them about the game.

I just can't disguise my hatred for them ... 

Slowly improving with age. I now only turn the channel over when they are in our half instead of any time they had the ball. Only walk around the inside of my house rather than go and stand at the top of the garden.

Worse was when we were going for NIAR. 1-0 up at Parkhead but barely hanging on for the last 15 so went for a shower only for my eldest boy to knock at the door "Dad Celtic got a penalty" he says.My heart sinks, every negative thought enters my head followed by a barrage of FUCKS!!. It was only when i stopped that the bold boy announced "It's ok Goram saved it". Cue grown man with 3 children jumping about a shower before grabbing a towel and bolting down the hallway to catch a replay. 

Will watch the game with a group of friends at the same house we watched the semi-final. The owner is worse than me and insists we wear the same clothes we wore that day sit in the same chairs/sofas, drink the same beer, eat the same food.He is 61 years old and like me sees this as an improvement on days past when even attending the game he would spend a lot of the time in the toilets/concourse unable to watch