Barton

RyanRfc

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eejay the dj said:

After getting a 5-1 beating ,the last thing any bear wants to see is .Him hugging the guy we hate the most after the game .

At least 500bears went off him right there and then

My head was in my hands then, tell me he never hugged Scott Brown!

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

After getting a 5-1 beating ,the last thing any bear wants to see is .Him hugging the guy we hate the most after the game .

It was the same at the start of the game in the tunnel, players wishing each other luck etc, I hope the Union Bears write another team talk before the next one telling the players exactly what is expected of them. None of this we are mates no matter what pish! They should be pumped full of hatred before the game and be like that for 90 mins not patting their players on the back wishing them luck

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It was the same at the start of the game in the tunnel, players wishing each other luck etc, I hope the Union Bears write another team talk before the next one telling the players exactly what is expected of them. None of this we are mates no matter what pish! They should be pumped full of hatred before the game and be like that for 90 mins not patting their players on the back wishing them luck

I have to be honest mate .This all stems from MW who is friendly with Brenda and all so respectful at times .My money is on him or both Managers suggesting this .

Fucking bollocks for me 

Do we think Andy Halliday done this .

You know the answer 

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Couldnt agree more. Tht scumy club fucking hate us with a passion and we fucking hate them let tht be clear so dont even give the bastards time of day. We show them far to much respect.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I have to be honest mate .This all stems from MW who is friendly with Brenda and all so respectful at times .My money is on him or both Managers suggesting this .

Fucking bollocks for me 

Do we think Andy Halliday done this .

You know the answer 

There should be no friendship for that game! Dont give a fuck if your best mates, brothers etc it should be pure hate for it just as boxers do for a big fight. you could see brown was up for it as he shouted come on boys in the tunnel probebly fuel'd by Bartons comments.

Barton was not at fault, Kamkazie centre halfs were at fault, And  Kranjer should have been subbed after 30 mins.

At 2-1 Barton was running the show and McKay should have made it 2-2, he should have bloody burst the net and then it would have been diffrent.

But with centre halfs who are not Rangers class you win nothing and I blame them both with Keirnan being the main culprit as Sendros was okay until his stupid 1st booking and for the second ? Well nothing you can say as he fucked up.

But let's not start blaming the full 11 as some were giving it all just for the centre halfs to cause the first 3 goals and all very preventable.

We knew we needed quality centre halfs yet we did not even get 1 and questions need to be asked why this happened.

Mr King needs to step up now and provide the manager with funds to get a good proven centre half in January and another 2 in the summer and get a clear out as not one is Rangers class in that position..

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye got fucked 5-1, and I mean embarrassingly fucked and he wants to cuddle them !:sherlock:

especially when brown ran 50 yards at the second goal to lay into him,then Browns interview afterwards

making a complete fool of barton

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

He can talk the talk, tweet the tweet but by what ive seen walk the walk? nah.

How we loved it when he was poking Scott Brown with a stick and noising up everyone, it was before we seen him huffing and puffing right enough, that Championship must be shite if he can get in the team of the season, talks cheap Joey.

Yup talks cheap ! Different when you are looking it in the face ! This speaks volumes!:sherlock:

image.jpeg