STEPPS BOY

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, johanhentze said:

What was said?

Said Weir was sent to the stand because they were frustrated that McKay was taken out by one of their players who was already booked. Understandable.

He then said he felt we were still in the game but going down to 10 men made it an uphill struggle for us, if they went down to 10 for that challenge it would have been a different proposition. Deluded IMO. Apart from a few moments in the game I think they dominated us today and would have beaten us regardless.

56 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

For some reason, during the summer Warburton went against his instincts and his previous philosophy, and signed a set of ageing players. The younger guys he signed have been fine, really, and his best plan now is to get back to his original thinking and stick with a young squad with one or two old heads. Ā 

Your spot on mate.Warburton should have stuck with youth.we were playing some great football last year but as soon as Barton and niko come into side there has Ā been nothing.start with windass, forrester,moh,mckay, and garner.get the pace back because, it isĀ defo not their just now.

It's all if's and but's. I kinda get what he means, though we started the second half well and McKay's miss could've made it 2-2 when we started that half well. They go up the park, make it 3-1, then the injury and sending off all inside 10mins and we're fucked and pumped off the park.Ā 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tactically naieve, Appalling signings, Team going backwards..

Ā 

He'll be lucky to see christmas..

I agree he needs to do better but I think it's a bit premature to be calling for his head. This is what I hate about football culture these days.Ā 

4 minutes ago, broomloan blue nose said:

Your spot on mate.Warburton should have stuck with youth.we were playing some great football last year but as soon as Barton and niko come into side there has Ā been nothing.start with windass, forrester,moh,mckay, and garner.get the pace back because, it isĀ defo not their just now.

Agree. Ā The thing is, we have the basis for a decent team, if we can get the mix between the youngĀ guys and one or two older heads right. Ā If we keep filling the key positions with guys whose legs have gone we are stuffed though. Ā It's also aĀ major problem that we didn't get the obvious problems in central defence addressed by a sensible signing before the start of the season. Ā That really needs to be the priority for January, or before then if possible.Ā 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tactically naieve, Appalling signings, Team going backwards..

Ā 

He'll be lucky to see christmas..

He needs to go now, he doesn't deserve all the blame, but I just feel he can'tĀ turn it round and you just know he won't change it, the games against Aberdeen and Hearts will kill him why wait.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

All we need is another mentalist, and folk didn't want Davies near the club :(

MW appears to think that having one attempt at goal in 45Ā minutes is a good thing.

yes we scored but we were well up against it by that time.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā