Warburton

STEPPS BOY

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Not on the same page at all.

It's the defensive aspect of our game that's failing and it's the defensive players who are performing the worst. Maybe some of them should get to fuck instead of it being a problem with their coaching.

And why would we bring in someone extra to coach the defence when we have two men in place already whose job it is to do that?

But we need to see results mate... And it has been a weakness.  We cannot defend a set piece.  Any team -- Sunday pub teams -- know they can throw a ball in the box and we will have trouble. Why is that?

Organisation is why.  We have the players (I think) but are not paying attention to vital areas.  all imho of course (tu) 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He won't drop his favourites and if it continues it'll cost him his job.

There is 0 time in a game v them but Niko wanted what seemed like hours. Not rocket science to say today was not a game for Niko.  Fail.

Joe started. Ya dancer. But Miller was still shoe horned in. Why the fuck is a 36 year old who tires playing CF asked to play right mid? Fail

Mckay. Shite all season. Harry or MOH impressive to date. Barrie starts. Fail.

Barton. All last season it's one game at a time.  From the full squad. Now? We talk shite about players, managers, and about how good wd are. And now look like cunts. And I don't think are even strong enough to stop it.

First manager of my club that appears powerless to prevent a player talking aloud and making a cunt of himself and us.

Fucking embarrassing. 

4 hours ago, Alec87 said:

Haven't read the seven pages already posted so apologies if I'm repeating anything already said, but that was a bold set up today and I'll give him credit for that. We're just one CB away from being title contenders IMO. Would much rather have spent £1.8m on a CB than a CF.

You're right. The same old underperforming players that can't perform against dross in the run up to this game. The scum shredded us without breaking sweat.

4 hours ago, Alec87 said:

Haven't read the seven pages already posted so apologies if I'm repeating anything already said, but that was a bold set up today and I'll give him credit for that. We're just one CB away from being title contenders IMO. Would much rather have spent £1.8m on a CB than a CF.

If you think that today or any league game this season shows we're a CB from being league contenders then you're a deluded fool, crack head, or King lover.

Either way, you're wrong by the length of Edminston Drive.

Can't be arsed reading the thread so I am probably just echoing others.  

Warburton is the most predictable manager in the league.   We don't always know his starting 11 but here is what we do know....

He will play 4-3-3.   LW and JT will be bombing forward at every chance.  We will almost always play a short corner. We are very very susceptible to counter attack.  Our defence isn't good.  We struggle to defend set pieces.  We will make 2 subs on 60 minutes ( unless someone gets hurt) And another about 72-78 minutes.  We wont change our style, no matter what.

Now if we know this, then so does every team in the country.  they know how we will set up, how we will play, and how to counter us.  Now I am not anywhere near a "warburton out" moment just yet,  however, if he stubornly refuses to change things, when it is fucking blatantly obvious that changes need to be made..... then I might just change my mind.

Get it the fuck together Rangers before we fall so far behind that we can't catch up.    The players are decent, they have skill, and when we are playing well, we look really good.  The tarriers have the huge disctraction of the CL, and there is a strong chance they will drop points after midweek games.  We need to sort this shit now, and we might still have a change of keeping this close.    If we don't change things, then I fear we might be in a tight fight for 2nd at best.

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can't be arsed reading the thread so I am probably just echoing others.  

Warburton is the most predictable manager in the league.   We don't always know his starting 11 but here is what we do know....

He will play 4-3-3.   LW and JT will be bombing forward at every chance.  We will almost always play a short corner. We are very very susceptible to counter attack.  Our defence isn't good.  We struggle to defend set pieces.  We will make 2 subs on 60 minutes ( unless someone gets hurt) And another about 72-78 minutes.  We wont change our style, no matter what.

Now if we know this, then so does every team in the country.  they know how we will set up, how we will play, and how to counter us.  Now I am not anywhere near a "warburton out" moment just yet,  however, if he stubornly refuses to change things, when it is fucking blatantly obvious that changes need to be made..... then I might just change my mind.

Get it the fuck together Rangers before we fall so far behind that we can't catch up.    The players are decent, they have skill, and when we are playing well, we look really good.  The tarriers have the huge disctraction of the CL, and there is a strong chance they will drop points after midweek games.  We need to sort this shit now, and we might still have a change of keeping this close.    If we don't change things, then I fear we might be in a tight fight for 2nd at best.

Spot on

He's won the Scottish championship in a season where we would've accepted nothing less. And beat the tims after extra time in a penalty shoot out.

I'll admit I was on the bandwagon. But imo the Warburton fantasy was just that. I'm not saying he isn't capable but he's making far too many mistakes and imo he went into panic mode today and blew it. It's not good enough and there better be some real fucking changes and quick because he's starting to sound awfully familiar with his "well learn from this and come back better in the next game" pish. I hope the next game is on a nice day because if he blames he wind.on a bad performance I think I'll have a mental breakdown

The writing was on the wall for warburton,when we seen him on the last day of the transfer window scraping

around for a centre half,when he had 2 transfer windows to get one in his team selections ,substitutions are

nothing short of ridiculous.we were 3 men down at the start yesterday with Miller Barton and kranjcar, who are

knackered after 30 mins,and his love for kiernan(playing him every week,giving him an extension) is 

embarrassing , with only 1 fit defender for next week (hill) I can't see us beat Ross county,who are far better than

the shite that is Killie and Hamilton and we all know what happened there, keep playing that 4 3 3 system

warburton and you'll be out of a job after the Aberdeen game

17 hours ago, demise said:

To be honest, that semi final was quite the luck. The great unwashed hit the post twice, and even though we had control in the 90 mins, in the extra time they couldve easily scored at least 2, if it wasnt for Wes' brilliant saves. 

Can't say I agree. 

We were so calm and composed on the ball in the semi, and we imposed ourselves on the game. Today we looked like a diddy SPL team who came and played a 4-5-1 and hoped not to get pumped. 

big wake up call yesterday! Surely things will get better brought in a lot of players in similar positions struggling to find his best 11. Windass looked good hopefully crooks can come in and shore up the back 4 bartons not good enough I think he's underestimated the pace of the game. Niko should be used in the last 30 mins and Forrester should be playing for McKay he's been very poor and doesn't put his body on the line! Time to make some tough calls and prove he's the boss! 

The thing that concerns me is where we will turn to if Warburton ends up out of a job.

We don't have a lot of money, that much is obvious, so who are we going to appoint as his replacement?

Guys like Davies, McInnes & Neilson will be brought up, but I don't think any of them would cut the mustard either.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The thing that concerns me is where we will turn to if Warburton ends up out of a job.

We don't have a lot of money, that much is obvious, so who are we going to appoint as his replacement?

Guys like Davies, McInnes & Neilson will be brought up, but I don't think any of them would cut the mustard either.

We're lingering in an extremely precarious position right now. Without the correct support Warburton will be gone within 2 years. If he does get support, but doesn't do what's required, who is there to come in?

Sad.

We are now seeing the effects of the board not backing the manager in apointing his first choice targets combined with the fact they have been free transfers apart from Garner. Warburton however should have invested that money in a centre half imo and unless Garner is a scoring machine to compensate our leaky defence they are going to be well off the pace this season.

18 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

We're lingering in an extremely precarious position right now. Without the correct support Warburton will be gone within 2 years. If he does get support, but doesn't do what's required, who is there to come in?

Sad.

With his poor decision making and bizarre recent signings then Warburton will be gone long before 2 years