VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters

Bad Robot

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Under the current rules banning ALL away fans could see us punished by the SPFL as clubs have to make a section available for away fans. We can ban individual fans but we cant just not allow away fans in at all.

You're right Dude but we could drastically cut their allocation to the bare minimum of what is contractually acceptable. I know that would trigger a tit for tat reaction from the scum but I think that it's the most powerful statement we could make...let the world know we're not going to accept this vile bile any longer! 

3 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Was talking to a tim there talking about 3 3 league game in 2003 hoe it was a great game both sets of fans left happy and the rivalry was there but both sets of fans respected each team at the time as top teams although we hated each other 

we then got talking about Saturdays game and i told him of my ill felling on leaving the ground and that evening after the cup final and Saturday i felt sick to my stomach the hated towards us is no longer banter or rivalry it's genuine poisonus the lack of protection and coverage from police media and politicians towards Rangers fans is sick we are slowly becoming jews in what was hitlers Germany 

this needs to stop this SNP country we cant sit back any longer 

That's an excellent post mate 

1 minute ago, Vwbear said:

Was talking to a tim there talking about 3 3 league game in 2003 hoe it was a great game both sets of fans left happy and the rivalry was there but both sets of fans respected each team at the time as top teams although we hated each other 

we then got talking about Saturdays game and i told him of my ill felling on leaving the ground and that evening after the cup final and Saturday i felt sick to my stomach the hated towards us is no longer banter or rivalry it's genuine poisonus the lack of protection and coverage from police media and politicians towards Rangers fans is sick we are slowly becoming jews in what was hitlers Germany 

this needs to stop this SNP country we cant sit back any longer 

The hatred ramped up when they brought in Lennon , time that in with our issues and the rise of nationalism an you have your answer to where we are now . Just look at the difference in "banter" between the season we won the league against Mowbray to the following season under Lennon and all the carry on he brought into it . 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I like VB - always out there articulately fighting the cause but if we ban them they'll return the serve. Wouldnt affect me personally but it would punish the guys who are committed to away games . 

That would be punishing myself and although I started a thread about not knowing how Rangers fans could sit in there end well if Rangers get banned from parkhead i will still be going to see Rangers no matter what it takes 

50 pounds was a lot to pay on Saturday but the buzz when we scored right before halftime was priceless 

In fact that so succinctly captures the whole affair,  that along with the evidential snap shots and a slight addition to capture a wider audience and indeed a bigger issue, in the insensitivity shown in them glorifying terrorism when the whole planet is currently under threat from it,that it should be sent to every mhedia outlet in the UK and a wee copy to the PM, as I'm sure she will be well impressed and help take that bitch Sturgeon down a peg. She owes her one!

There is a PM email address by which you can send such things. I already used it to complain on an immigration matter and it yielded an immediate positive result. I got a curteous email the following day from the private secretary thanking me and  saying that the matter was being dealt with  and it was concluded a week later after a year of arguing with some fucking immigrant jobsworth no mark. I hope the cunt got sacked. It was my lawyer who suggested it. I was quite surprised I even got a response far less a result. Where there's a will, there's a way.

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The hatred ramped up when they brought in Lennon , time that in with our issues and the rise of nationalism an you have your answer to where we are now . Just look at the difference in "banter" between the season we won the league against Mowbray to the following season under Lennon and all the carry on he brought into it . 

Thats a great point I remember the cup game that was known as the shame game there was government meetings etc. But our 3 red cards were for persistent fouling and dioufs was dissent after the whistle 

boughie won the ball Whitaker had 2 fouls  and ally had handbags with lennon but we were Scotlands shame for doing all that bad stuff 

Thats a great point I remember the cup game that was known as the shame game there was government meetings etc. But our 3 red cards were for persistent fouling and dioufs was dissent after the whistle 

boughie won the ball Whitaker had 2 fouls  and ally had handbags with lennon but we were Scotlands shame for doing all that bad stuff 

That was all political posturing, from the  Snp leader then.

Just now, The Dude said:

Pretty much.

Welcome Dude .You have been quiet .So what's you take on all this madness ??

When Lennon came in he brought with him all his sectarian baggage , took their paranoia and delusions about Masonic refereeing to its height . Before it was just ramblings shouted by their deluded support , even o'neil and strachan never bothered their arse about any conspiracy in public  . And the hordes all lapped it up . His appointment more or less worked them into a frenzy as they had a manager who not only supported but encouraged their victim status deluded fantasies and was just as bitter as they were 

40 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

:lol: what a stupid statement - can't think of anything worse than banning them from ibrox and the associated ban on our supporters going to porkheid!

whole statement sounded like a 13 year olds tantrum because we got beat! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: what a stupid statement - can't think of anything worse than banning them from ibrox and the associated ban on our supporters going to porkheid!

Oh please just fuck off

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Where in the statement does it mention anything to do with us getting beat ? 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Welcome Dude .You have been quiet .So what's you take on all this madness ??

Shambles from start to finish. Ultimately nothing will happen because the SPFL will do anything to avoid acting on sectarianism. They'll have an investigation (and the SFA compliance officer might even have a look too) before deciding Celtic are doing all they can to stop these type of things from happening (citing the single arrest made in the stadium as progress). They'll also have a look at us over the toilets before doing nothing, other than perhaps ordering us to pay the cost (which we pay anyway) and everything will go on as usual.

The board have released their statement, fan groups will put some pressure on wanting something that, in all honesty, the club simply cant deliver and it'll be used as a stick to beat the board and "proof" of C1872s absolute independence.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I do think think you're that off the mark but it's undeniable that we are more readily hauled over the coals for our misdemeanours eanours than vice versa  - would you agree?