VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters

Bad Robot

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

When Lennon came in he brought with him all his sectarian baggage , took their paranoia and delusions about Masonic refereeing to its height . Before it was just ramblings shouted by their deluded support , even o'neil and strachan never bothered their arse about any conspiracy in public  . And the hordes all lapped it up . His appointment more or less worked them into a frenzy as they had a manager who not only supported but encouraged their victim status deluded fantasies and was just as bitter as they were 

I hated o neil as there manager because he was good tbh when he was a pundit on match of the day he was usually a laugh and knows what hes on about when i see lennon I have to change the channel i hate the wee fucker his comupence is due especially now he will also have hearts to contend with as a rival he was hated by them enough to make mr Wilson go for him imagine he has stirred it even more going to that 2nd rate rotten mon 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

I agree actually . Best revenge would be spanking them and gloating in their faces when it does happen . However bug changes need to happened on the pitch before that 

Yup. Best thing about an Ibrox match is fucking them over and gloating like fuck. You need the bastards to be there. It's part of the rivalry.

Would take alot of the fun from the match.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The other big problem I have with banning fans as a whole is that if we were to be allowed to do so that other clubs would quickly follow suit, even if just for one game, just to appease the fuckwits in their own support.

Why is that a problem mate

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The other big problem I have with banning fans as a whole is that if we were to be allowed to do so that other clubs would quickly follow suit, even if just for one game, just to appease the fuckwits in their own support.

I'd be happy if not another bear went to their stadium and gave them the Blue £££

Whatever the outcome of where the board and club 1872 take this it looks like 99% of the people wish to see the terrorist lovers exposed at least and banned at best from Ibrox for ever.
Me personally want the cunts to beg to be allowed back and the board laying down rules of admission and the first thing would be no tri colours or fenian banners or scarves.

Just now, Inigo said:

Yup. Best thing about an Ibrox match is fucking them over and gloating like fuck. You need the bastards to be there. It's part of the rivalry.

I agree but if I'm being honest the animosity between each other is now too much  

Gloating is great - all banter etc - but some of the stuff recently (mostly from them I may add) has gone too far. 

Just now, A.T.G said:

Why is that a problem mate

The slightest step out of line by Rangers fans and it will be used as reason to ban us and plastered from pillar to post. If you think it's open season on us now it would be nothing compared to what happens if clubs had even more reason to fuck us over.

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

In fact that so succinctly captures the whole affair,  that along with the evidential snap shots and a slight addition to capture a wider audience and indeed a bigger issue, in the insensitivity shown in them glorifying terrorism when the whole planet is currently under threat from it,that it should be sent to every mhedia outlet in the UK and a wee copy to the PM, as I'm sure she will be well impressed and help take that bitch Sturgeon a peg. She owes her one!

There is a PM email address by which you can send such things. I already used it to complain on an immigration matter and it yielded an immediate positive result. I got a curteous email the following day from the private secretary thanking me and  saying that the matter was being dealt with  and it was concluded a week later after a year of arguing with some fucking immigrant jobsworth no mark. I hope the cunt got sacked. It was my lawyer who suggested it. I was quite surprised I even got a response far less a result. Where there's a will, there's a way.

?? No likes left. Brilliant post mate. We have to actually do something not just bitch and moan. Let's show these Provo loving bastards up for what they really are!

4 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

I hated o neil as there manager because he was good tbh when he was a pundit on match of the day he was usually a laugh and knows what hes on about when i see lennon I have to change the channel i hate the wee fucker his comupence is due especially now he will also have hearts to contend with as a rival he was hated by them enough to make mr Wilson go for him imagine he has stirred it even more going to that 2nd rate rotten mon 

O'neil had moments when he probably was on the brink or close to going into Lennon mode  . Best thing for him was probably getting out of Glasgow as being manager of Celtic certainly did bring out that worst side of him but again he was nowhere near as bad as Lennon 

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I'd be happy if not another bear went to their stadium and gave them the Blue £££

As would I, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Aberdeen and the likes decide some time that we had committed some kind of unspeakable atrocity so banned us for a game. Almost every away game would end with fans demanding their club ban us for anything they can come up with.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

O'neil had moments when he probably was on the brink or close to going into Lennon mode  . Best thing for him was probably getting out of Glasgow as being manager of Celtic certainly did bring out that worst side of him but again he was nowhere near as bad as Lennon 

O neil was just over the top passionate was probably like that everywhere he managed 

Just now, The Dude said:

As would I, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Aberdeen and the likes decide some time that we had committed some kind of unspeakable atrocity so banned us for a game. Almost every away game would end with fans demanding their club ban us for anything they can come up with.

They couldn't afford to these wee diddy teams rely on the Blue £££ too much.

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Shambles from start to finish. Ultimately nothing will happen because the SPFL will do anything to avoid acting on sectarianism. They'll have an investigation (and the SFA compliance officer might even have a look too) before deciding Celtic are doing all they can to stop these type of things from happening (citing the single arrest made in the stadium as progress). They'll also have a look at us over the toilets before doing nothing, other than perhaps ordering us to pay the cost (which we pay anyway) and everything will go on as usual.

The board have released their statement, fan groups will put some pressure on wanting something that, in all honesty, the club simply cant deliver and it'll be used as a stick to beat the board and "proof" of C1872s absolute independence.

Ok that is all very sensible and typically you Dude .

Why can't the club deliver though in your eyes ?

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: what a stupid statement - can't think of anything worse than banning them from ibrox and the associated ban on our supporters going to porkheid!

whole statement sounded like a 13 year olds tantrum because we got beat! 

This has went way beyond football banter and I'm not sure why I'm even replying to you as your nothing but a fkn troll. 

25 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: what a stupid statement - can't think of anything worse than banning them from ibrox and the associated ban on our supporters going to porkheid!

whole statement sounded like a 13 year olds tantrum because we got beat! 

Jes :power_of_anguish:

16 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I agree but if I'm being honest the animosity between each other is now too much  

Gloating is great - all banter etc - but some of the stuff recently (mostly from them I may add) has gone too far. 

It went too far when they were shouting about IRA killing folk when IRA were killing folk here. This isn't worse than that. Hating them for what they do has always been part of the enjoyment of it. We mustn't get so tender as to be unable to deal with that the way we used to.

All banning them does is hurt us indirectly.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok that is all very sensible and typically you Dude .

Why can't the club deliver though in your eyes ?

It's a breach of SPFL rules, If some offensive banners is a banning then we can realistically have no issue when Celtic turn round and ban us over the toilets getting trashed and (probably most importantly) the old firm game is the only game in Scotland anyone gives a fuck about. If you lock one set of fans off then it becomes a nothing game. Even the time Murray DID ban them the place was like a morgue and you could even hear the handful of them that managed to get in cheer when they scored.

5 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Aye, mind when their TV deals got cut without Scotlands premier club being in the top flight ?

They were warned of the consequences and still went with it. Never be surprised at how vindictive clubs in Scotland can be if they let their horrible little fanbases make the decisions.