VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters

Bad Robot

26 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: what a stupid statement - can't think of anything worse than banning them from ibrox and the associated ban on our supporters going to porkheid!

whole statement sounded like a 13 year olds tantrum because we got beat! 

Just lost for words, no wonder our club is such a easy target, with a handwringer like you. You can appease them all you like, but deep down they despise our club and fans.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It's a breach of SPFL rules, If some offensive banners is a banning then we can realistically have no issue when Celtic turn round and ban us over the toilets getting trashed and (probably most importantly) the old firm game is the only game in Scotland anyone gives a fuck about. If you lock one set of fans off then it becomes a nothing game. Even the time Murray DID ban them the place was like a morgue and you could even hear the handful of them that managed to get in cheer when they scored.

It was shit. One of the few games you really get up for and people wan't to destroy it's appeal. 

Just now, The Dude said:

They were warned of the consequences and still went with it. Never be surprised at how vindictive clubs in Scotland can be if they let their horrible little fanbases make the decisions.

Any decision won't be down to the individual clubs themselves, they're Sheep to the tarriers. 

29 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

When Lennon came in he brought with him all his sectarian baggage , took their paranoia and delusions about Masonic refereeing to its height . Before it was just ramblings shouted by their deluded support , even o'neil and strachan never bothered their arse about any conspiracy in public  . And the hordes all lapped it up . His appointment more or less worked them into a frenzy as they had a manager who not only supported but encouraged their victim status deluded fantasies and was just as bitter as they were 

Aided and abetted no doubt by their top man at the time,  John Reid.

It's a breach of SPFL rules, If some offensive banners is a banning then we can realistically have no issue when Celtic turn round and ban us over the toilets getting trashed and (probably most importantly) the old firm game is the only game in Scotland anyone gives a fuck about. If you lock one set of fans off then it becomes a nothing game. Even the time Murray DID ban them the place was like a morgue and you could even hear the handful of them that managed to get in cheer when they scored.

I just can't say your wrong there .

However like I said to Inigo ,the banning threat possibly has another agenda .Certainly brings it into focus IMO .

Gets these mutants some bad coverage that they don't seem to get here strangely enough

44 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

(tu)

It probably won't happen or can't happen, but it should be brought to the table at the SFA and highlighted just what these cunts get up to, it's been going on for too long imo and is a clear example of what happens when everyone turns a blind eye

Like the SFA don't already know? They are fucking part of it. Plod know, the SNPIRA know, as do all the politicos. They are all either haters themselves or appeasers or just too afraid to speak out.  We are bogey man and nobody likes the bogey man. The taigs, ably assisted by SNPIRA and plod have done a great job on us.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

It went too far when they were shouting about IRA killing folk when IRA were killing folk here. This isn't worse than that. Hating them for what they do has always been part of the enjoyment of it. We mustn't get so tender as to be unable to deal with that the way we used to.

All banning them does is hurt us indirectly.

Exactly,  I think banning each has other is nobody's victory. And I'm not tender in fact for be honest all,  that stuff is water off a ducks back but it will lead to serious incidents in and out the ground if this naked hatred doesn't stop 

47 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Was talking to a tim there talking about 3 3 league game in 2003 hoe it was a great game both sets of fans left happy and the rivalry was there but both sets of fans respected each team at the time as top teams although we hated each other 

we then got talking about Saturdays game and i told him of my ill felling on leaving the ground and that evening after the cup final and Saturday i felt sick to my stomach the hated towards us is no longer banter or rivalry it's genuine poisonus the lack of protection and coverage from police media and politicians towards Rangers fans is sick we are slowly becoming jews in what was hitlers Germany 

this needs to stop this SNP country we cant sit back any longer 

Should have booted him in the baws

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Exactly,  I think banning each has other is nobody's victory. And I'm not tender in fact for be honest all,  that stuff is water off a ducks back but it will lead to serious incidents in and out the ground if this naked hatred doesn't stop 

Yup. Banning isn't the way though.

Not sure about banning them.  Not because I don't think they should be but because I remember how a similar ban played out 25years ago.  As on that occasion, the compliant media will portray them as being the wronged party (when they clearly weren't) and will make them out as poor David going into the big bad lions den.  They will play the victim card big style, it will be used to spur on their team, and if they get any sort of result it will be portrayed as a victory for football.

Thats what happened in the early 90s.  DM was so chastened by the affair he never raised his head above the parapet again.

so what makes you think they wouldn't try act the cunt if they are sheep to that lot? Even more reason they do it tbh.

That's what i'm saying, they're all sheep they follow orders from big Petey, they wouldn't have the balls to say no as an individual club incase Celtic boycott them and that's the Green and the Blue £££ lost.

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

That's what i'm saying, they're all sheep they follow orders from big Petey, they wouldn't have the balls to say no as an individual club incase Celtic boycott them and that's the Green and the Blue £££ lost.

Maybe they'll have another "Sell Out..." campaign and no cunt will show up again despite promising they would :D

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It was shit. One of the few games you really get up for and people wan't to destroy it's appeal. 

You either stand up for the prrinciple and your values, or you don't. They depend on us sacrificing both and we prove them right in their assumption that we do. That's were they derive their power and bravado from. All going unchecked.

A football game is not life. Hatred and it's consequences are. Accept it and there is no life.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

You either stand up for the prrinciple and your values, or you don't. They depend on us sacrificing both and we prove them right in their assumption that we do. That's were they derive their power and bravado from. All going unchecked.

A football game is not life. Hatred and it's consequences are. Accept it and there is no life.

My principles don't extend taking action that will achieve little but harm us too.

The answer is proactive response by fans groups and the club and pestering of government and police to insist that something is done. Otherwise, the hate will remain, it just won't be displayed on banners at Ibrox.

Wouldn't it be good if some clever scribe, like one or two on here and others elsewhere, could take these latest examples of the bigotry displayed and link them to previous incidents, building up some kind of case history, and painting some kind of picture of what has been going on over recent years. Hopefully this might make decent people realise just how far this has gone and how much these bitter, rabid, fanatics have got away with.  I,m in my sixties and I don't ever remember the levels of hatred being displayed just now and I find it incredulous that the authorities haven't as yet taken any action.