VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters

Bad Robot

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: what a stupid statement - can't think of anything worse than banning them from ibrox and the associated ban on our supporters going to porkheid!

whole statement sounded like a 13 year olds tantrum because we got beat! 

One of your most ignorant posts yet ,and that's saying something. The tims crossed way over the line on Saturday and only a fool would try to trivialise their behaviour. Worse than any of their bile though is their boards silence on the matter and that's indefensible. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After they said we won't get involved with tit for tat w e should ban them and the fucking board also. squad trainers and kit men etc along with management team only  

I a, disgusted with Celtic's response and I will be contacting the SFA over this as Celtic FC and their hate filled scum supporters need told. .

7 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I do think think you're that off the mark but it's undeniable that we are more readily hauled over the coals for our misdemeanours eanours than vice versa  - would you agree? 

No not really - although the BBC does irritate me - I hate the Sun but I noted there front page headline was condemning them 

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

One of your most ignorant posts yet ,and that's saying something. The tims crossed way over the line on Saturday and only a fool would try to trivialise their behaviour. Worse than any of their bile though is their boards silence on the matter and that's indefensible. 

I don't usually agree with Goat but that post kinda sums it up for me - and is our wrecking the toilets any than better than their actions? No need from either side! 

6 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

So you think if Rangers won then we would just accept the banners effigies and the continued biased slant that we are receiving..??

You are trying to deflect from your beloved snp's incompetence and it's bigotry towards the PUL community..

Pathetic and your weakest troll for a long time..:wanker:  

See that's what gets me - all VB want to do - supported by folks like you- is politicise the Rangers support by all this Pul community / SNP talk - keep the politics out of it - we are not a PUL vehicle no matter what VB think. 

47 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I don't usually agree with Goat but that post kinda sums it up for me - and is our wrecking the toilets any than better than their actions? No need from either side! 

You're comparing the trashing of a toilet to the mock assassination of Rangers and orangemen  !! As if that's not bad enough you then turn to GOAT for help  !! You're going to end up in Australia if you don't stop digging, right now I'm sure most on RM would chip in to pay your fare .

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

Under the current rules banning ALL away fans could see us punished by the SPFL as clubs have to make a section available for away fans. We can ban individual fans but we cant just not allow away fans in at all.

Do it take the fine. Charge me another tenner. Sell the seats to our own support. Fans groups could urge attending fans to buy more rising stars as a way of legally contributing more.

We need the club to do something to show a statement isn't all we've got. 

What is the set punishment for not adhering to the rule because as long as it's not points then I'm pretty sure the fans could cover any financial hit?

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Do it take the fine. Charge me another tenner. Sell the seats to our own support. Fans groups could urge attending fans to buy more rising stars as a way of legally contributing more.

What is the set punishment for not adhering to the rule because as long as it's not points then I'm pretty sure the fans could cover any financial hit?

Why not, the fans are already carrying the club. We should also ask the board how much should we collect to buy players in January as well. ffs.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why is BP9 still here? 

If it were anybody else they would've been binned a long time ago...

He has hit a new low in this thread. Trying to compare the sectarian antics of the mhanks to a bog getting wrecked. 

The man is a total moron, and that's me trying to be civil this morning. 

7 minutes ago, Tamb said:

Why not, the fans are already carrying the club. We should also ask the board how much should we collect to buy players in January as well. ffs.

What I'm saying is if the club want to do this but need the £400k income there's ways fans who also want it can make it happen.

Is this too hard for you to comprehend? Ffs.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Personally don't think Rangers have any fight in them.

Easy to give them the same as any other team. The police will say they can't police it that wat which is garbage.

They've hung fans out to dry over the cup final, they caved in with the five way agreement when they could of exposed what was happening and put Scottish football on hold and they don't even call out the bbc over the likes of Tom English or their claim that they're banned from Ibrox.

If it wasn't for the fans there wouldn't be a Rangers. Those in the boardroom need to remember that.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He has hit a new low in this thread. Trying to compare the sectarian antics of the mhanks to a bog getting wrecked. 

The man is a total moron, and that's me trying to be civil this morning. 

It was an effigy of a Rangers scarved supporter swinging on a rope, amongst banners of being at war and killing all H*** (clearly meaning Rangers supporters as a minimum if not protestants collectively).

Any Rangers supporter of any background not utterly condemning this is no better than those who manufactured the stunt.

Disgusting low even for him.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

See that's what gets me - all VB want to do - supported by folks like you- is politicise the Rangers support by all this Pul community / SNP talk - keep the politics out of it - we are not a PUL vehicle no matter what VB think. 

I was going to ignore you..But you are so out of touch and wrong that I have to respond. The political wing of the taigs has been active and encouraged for years by the Board at c****c. Their fines in Europe alone should see an investigation as to why liewell bans them for a few months and then gives them exactly what the want at every turn now..??..

We have seen your precious snp legislate to protect an imaginary downtrodden catholic community that has for the last 40 years through a concerted campaign managed to gain positions in society that they can influence..University education, Journalism, The Courts, Politics (your wee gang have members that refer to Bears as h**s ffs). And if you think that we can now "keep politics out of Football then you are deluded.

The VB's defend and are pro active in trying to address the bias and I for one applaud their efforts, We are (not you) required to continue to fight for what is right and to be as vocal as we can to try and get some fair treatment and respect in a country that treats the majority with contempt.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

You don't half spout some shite.

Now you run along with your appeasement you deserve one another. 

You know it makes sense.

BTW, still dreaming of dining out in the sun kissed setting of new Gallowgate are we?

:mutley:

:lol: What does that even mean? Your argument doesn't work and you're dodging it with a bit of trolling and this ad hominem pish. It's unbecoming, mate.

47 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What I'm saying is if the club want to do this but need the £400k income there's ways fans who also want it can make it happen.

Is this too hard for you to comprehend? Ffs.

I agree that both clubs should play these games without away fans but it's also high time that the board got their act together. DK promised much more than he's delivered.

I agree with VB. Ban the fuckers.

Why anyone would want to welcome them to Ibrox is beyond me.

And before anyone claims that it would dilute the atmosphere/rivalry, I would say if you need 8000 timmigrants waving tricolours and singing about the IRA at Ibrox to help you enjoy the game or get you fired up then maybe you should have a look at your own values.

Just seeing a green n grey top running around the pitch would ignite my hatred for that scum.

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

You're comparing the trashing of a toilet to the mock assassination of Rangers and orangemen  !! As if that's not bad enough you then turn to GOAT for help  !! You're going to end up in Australia if you don't stop digging, right now I'm sure most on RM would chip in to pay your fare .

I know kinda worrying me and goat agree on anything! And yep I suspect those PUL  folks don't like not getting a free pass from all.

I have always wanted to go to Australia so if you raise the fare I'll go! 

5 minutes ago, Tamb said:

I agree that both clubs should play these games without away fans but it's also high time that the board got their act together. DK promised much more than he's delivered.

I'll not argue on that one, I'm just looking for solutions to barriers the Board could put in the way of doing what I think many (majority?) of fans want.

28 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I was going to ignore you..But you are so out of touch and wrong that I have to respond. The political wing of the taigs has been active and encouraged for years by the Board at c****c. Their fines in Europe alone should see an investigation as to why liewell bans them for a few months and then gives them exactly what the want at every turn now..??..

We have seen your precious snp legislate to protect an imaginary downtrodden catholic community that has for the last 40 years through a concerted campaign managed to gain positions in society that they can influence..University education, Journalism, The Courts, Politics (your wee gang have members that refer to Bears as h**s ffs). And if you think that we can now "keep politics out of Football then you are deluded.

The VB's defend and are pro active in trying to address the bias and I for one applaud their efforts, We are (not you) required to continue to fight for what is right and to be as vocal as we can to try and get some fair treatment and respect in a country that treats the majority with contempt.

Ha ha ha - and some wonder why I call some paranoid Protestants! 

Your defence for us having a 'political ' wing is 'oh they have one we must copy but be opposite' - basically being defined by them! 

Laughable! 

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Under the current rules banning ALL away fans could see us punished by the SPFL as clubs have to make a section available for away fans. We can ban individual fans but we cant just not allow away fans in at all.

Why don't we make space for 1 fan then for every club 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha ha - and some wonder why I call some paranoid Protestants! 

Your defence for us having a 'political ' wing is 'oh they have one we must copy but be opposite' - basically being defined by them! 

Laughable! 

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Your answer would be to do what then..???..Dignified silence..??..Your a troll and I have let myself down by replying to you..It is now time to just BLOCK you..