Jump to content

VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ha ha ha - and some wonder why I call some paranoid Protestants! 

Your defence for us having a 'political ' wing is 'oh they have one we must copy but be opposite' - basically being defined by them! 

Laughable! 

Ave had enough of reading your pish on here. Do 99.9% of bears on here a favour and fuck off!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't I think of using the ignore feature before now..??..All I get now is a pale blue band across the screen telling me I have "chosen to ignore" and you know it makes perfect sense that if the 99.9% of us who find so called Rangers fans drivel with snp driven agenda bullshit IGNORE then they will die thru lack of oxygen..I am certainly not trying to tell fellow BEARS what to do..I am merely expressing the sheer joy I feel right now.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think banning them from Ibrox would do much good. 

Part of me would love us to do it but part of me also realises that doing that completely ruins any attraction the outside world has to the league. Once you do away with the atmosphere of those games there's very little left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Dude said:

The slightest step out of line by Rangers fans and it will be used as reason to ban us and plastered from pillar to post. If you think it's open season on us now it would be nothing compared to what happens if clubs had even more reason to fuck us over.

I thought other teams were arguing over how many games they had against us before the split. Do you really think banning our support from their grounds hurts us more than them? Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts aside I really can't see the chairman of other clubs banning our support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

Can someone who was at the game confirm if they did that Poznan shite on 66 minutes or not? If this is true that is far worse than any shitey IRA banners or hanging rubber dolls IMO.

That alone should be cart blanche on those vermin bastards ever darkening our doors for a long time to come.

67 minutes - for Lisbon Lions ... but if they wanted to be smart they could just start it early and claim it was 67 .. only they could know for sure but I don't think the whole of Celtic Park would stoop that low although nothing would surprise me, either.

Regarding the VB statement, again, like the Club1872 statement another fantastic statement - but I think VB's should asking questions of King and the investment levels and failed promises. They are the only fans group I relate to and would be good to see them taking the lead on it as they are not afraid of pulling punches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

Can someone who was at the game confirm if they did that Poznan shite on 66 minutes or not? If this is true that is far worse than any shitey IRA banners or hanging rubber dolls IMO.

That alone should be cart blanche on those vermin bastards ever darkening our doors for a long time to come.

The corner their wee IRA wannabe fans group sits in were doing it in full flow when they came into the TV pictures as early as the 65th minute. It then started spreading around the rest of the stadium.

No coincidence that they had went 3-1 up to kill the tie just moments before that.

Not believing there was anything sinister behind it. I think some of our fans are just trying too hard to find things to be offended by now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

I thought other teams were arguing over how many games they had against us before the split. Do you really think banning our support from their grounds hurts us more than them? Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts aside I really can't see the chairman of other clubs banning our support.

It won't be about hurting us but displaying some weird sense of superiority. "Look at us, we banned those big bad bigot Rangers fans. Aren't we just fucking fantastic" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think banning them from Ibrox would do much good. 

Part of me would love us to do it but part of me also realises that doing that completely ruins any attraction the outside world has to the league. Once you do away with the atmosphere of those games there's very little left.

The hatred between the 2 of us is the only thing that keeps people outside of scotland interested (apart from expats) , they certainly dont watch for the football or players on show anymore 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and btw I do know you can't ban them completely from Ibrox as league rules state you must give away fans an allocation - which is fair enough - give them the 900 in the corner or the bare minimum we are obliged to.

Although I don't know if we have agreed allocations at the start of the season and have to stick to it .. if so, bare minimum from next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Whatever the outcome of where the board and club 1872 take this it looks like 99% of the people wish to see the terrorist lovers exposed at least and banned at best from Ibrox for ever.
Me personally want the cunts to beg to be allowed back and the board laying down rules of admission and the first thing would be no tri colours or fenian banners or scarves.

Rather than banning them completely from our ground, I like the idea of no banners or flags at all. ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

See that's what gets me - all VB want to do - supported by folks like you- is politicise the Rangers support by all this Pul community / SNP talk - keep the politics out of it - we are not a PUL vehicle no matter what VB think. 

There's some truth in what you say there. However, the VBs are simply operating in a vacuum left by the club's inaction over this and many other issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

67 minutes - for Lisbon Lions ... but if they wanted to be smart they could just start it early and claim it was 67 .. only they could know for sure but I don't think the whole of Celtic Park would stoop that low although nothing would surprise me, either.

Regarding the VB statement, again, like the Club1872 statement another fantastic statement - but I think VB's should asking questions of King and the investment levels and failed promises. They are the only fans group I relate to and would be good to see them taking the lead on it as they are not afraid of pulling punches.

At the risk of being pedantic the 67th minute starts at 66 on the clock. They could argue it either way to suit the agenda. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...