VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters

Bad Robot

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't think banning them from Ibrox would do much good. 

Part of me would love us to do it but part of me also realises that doing that completely ruins any attraction the outside world has to the league. Once you do away with the atmosphere of those games there's very little left.

Do you need tims in the stadium for you to create an atmosphere? 

50000 bears giving it laldy would create a fantastic atmosphere and would intimidate them. Vice versa over at their dump. 

I can remember the Champions league game against Valencia where they had practically no away fans and Ibrox was rocking.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

Just to block the phone number mate then put it back up. 

Any timmy arseholes looking will just batter the number with abuse. 

Their phone number is public mate via Google, if the sad bastards want to phone them they will 

Edit: wasn't me who posted (tu)

1 hour ago, RAFREG said:

Righty o mate. ?

You go through to an automated service which asks you to press 1 if your a Fenian and you get told to "fuck off back home child molesting wee rhat" or press 2 for Lodge Members or Rangers supporters " and you get "Aye sure you are yah wee Fenian cunt, now piss off", if you hold you get the option to "pay a bill" and that will put you through to the Orange Order, no way a mhanky bastard is paying one!

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

As much as I hate the manky cunts I wouldn't want them banned. Having so many away fans is what makes the old firm. I remember the last time they were banned. For a wee 15 minutes it was great and then it turned into a damp squib. 

This is not a matter of loving the atmosphere at an OF game. We all do, but this is a matter of principle and common decency and that the guilty are seen to punished and that their heinous behaviour is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. FFS man can you not forego one game for the greater good and do the right thing?

No wonder these cunts get away with murder.

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Their phone number is public mate via Google, if the sad bastards want to phone them they will 

Edit: wasn't me who posted (tu)

Was about to say the same thing. The press release has been shared all over social media all day and the contact numbers you can get in two seconds flat. The taigs in their thousands even walk past the HQ at Bridgeton Cross on the way to the immigrant dome.

It's a good statement from them. Delighted they grew a set for a change.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Was about to say the same thing. The press release has been shared all over social media all day and the contact numbers you can get in two seconds flat. The taigs in their thousands even walk past the HQ at Bridgeton Cross on the way to the immigrant dome.

It's a good statement from them. Delighted they grew a set for a change.

Bout Fucking time too

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I cannot remember this 

It was in the 90's they wrecked the Broomloan tellys, toilets and seats. Murray banned them for the following old firm at Ibrox, Think the final score was 1-1, They scored first and one of them jumped up in the copland only to be bounced of every step on the way out. Still don't understand how any bear could give up their ticket for one of them.

On 12/09/2016 at 3:04 PM, Inigo said:

Yup. Banning isn't the way though.

If banning them isn't the way, can we revert to the old dys when we battered fuck out of them?  As a kid I remember eadlines like 'Only 96 arrests at yesterday's Old Firm game'.

Loads of fighting, sung what we wanted and no cunt was offended.  (tu):D

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If banning them isn't the way, can we revert to the old dys when we battered fuck out of them?  As a kid I remember eadlines like 'Only 96 arrests at yesterday's Old Firm game'.

Loads of fighting, sung what we wanted and no cunt was offended.  (tu):D

Aye, fill yer boots.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Aye, fill yer boots.

Trying to point out to the younger Bears how it used to be with dozens on both side being subjected to violence yet I never, here I am being honest, ever remember anyone saying they were offended.  This PC driven 'faux offence' is getting on my tits.  

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Trying to point out to the younger Bears how it used to be with dozens on both side being subjected to violence yet I never, here I am being honest, ever remember anyone saying they were offended.  This PC driven 'faux offence' is getting on my tits.  

Ach, aye,.I know what you mean. I'm not genuinely offended by much of it, just by the unequal treatment. 

13 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

As soon as they got TBB banned everything changed 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

As soon as they got TBB banned everything changed 

Sadly Murray refused to fight that ban, that was in spite of him telling a Rangers supporters rep., an honest one (they did exist) that all he, Murray wanted, was to get rid of FTP which rightly has pretty well disappeared from the songbook.   And breahe.....