VB call for Ibrox ban on celtic supporters

Bad Robot

On 12 September 2016 at 10:16 PM, Vwbear said:

Was talking to a tim there talking about 3 3 league game in 2003 hoe it was a great game both sets of fans left happy and the rivalry was there but both sets of fans respected each team at the time as top teams although we hated each other 

we then got talking about Saturdays game and i told him of my ill felling on leaving the ground and that evening after the cup final and Saturday i felt sick to my stomach the hated towards us is no longer banter or rivalry it's genuine poisonus the lack of protection and coverage from police media and politicians towards Rangers fans is sick we are slowly becoming jews in what was hitlers Germany 

this needs to stop this SNP country we cant sit back any longer 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to grow a set of balls and give them a taste of there own medicine. Get a better display sorted for when they visit Ibrox and sing what the hell we want. Sick of hearing oh dont lower yourself to there level well i disagree scum deserve to be treated like scum.

And DONT FUCKING VOTE SNP who are giving those bastards a platform to build on.

NO SURRENDER

Banning them is a shite idea.

I was at the game in 93 or thereabouts when we banned them. It was a fail. Collins scored a free kick and the atmosphere was rubbish until we eventually scored an equaliser.  I genuinely think we can hump them at New Year and it would be better to have them sitting there witnessing it.

On 12 September 2016 at 10:16 PM, Vwbear said:

Was talking to a tim there talking about 3 3 league game in 2003 hoe it was a great game both sets of fans left happy and the rivalry was there but both sets of fans respected each team at the time as top teams although we hated each other 

we then got talking about Saturdays game and i told him of my ill felling on leaving the ground and that evening after the cup final and Saturday i felt sick to my stomach the hated towards us is no longer banter or rivalry it's genuine poisonus the lack of protection and coverage from police media and politicians towards Rangers fans is sick we are slowly becoming jews in what was hitlers Germany

this needs to stop this SNP country we cant sit back any longer 

Quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here. :lol: