Our displays when that scum visit for the new year game

JWAC

This is more of a request to the blue order/union bears. but..  we've always had better banners and displays than them and hopefully we always will. When they come to visit for the new year game we need the same and not react to that scum by stooping to their level.

I was in amongst the display at the semi last year so didn't see it till I got home and saw the pics of the "we belong to glasgow" banner. Having to see their disgusting "H** scum" whatever banner on the same day I was pretty disgusted by it, however it was made glaringly clear the difference in how we support our team. 

It's fair to say we won't be banning that scum from Ibrox but what we should do is make sure we don't react to their scummy behaviour and show the same pride in our own team as we always do. Leave that neanderthal behaviour to them, show them up by showing pride in our own team rather than vile hatred of another.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

This is more of a request to the blue order/union bears. but..  we've always had better banners and displays than them and hopefully we always will. When they come to visit for the new year game we need the same and not react to that scum by stooping to their level.

I was in amongst the display at the semi last year so didn't see it till I got home and saw the pics of the "we belong to glasgow" banner. Having to see their disgusting "H** scum" whatever banner on the same day I was pretty disgusted by it, however it was made glaringly clear the difference in how we support our team. 

It's fair to say we won't be banning that scum from Ibrox but what we should do is make sure we don't react to their scummy behaviour and show the same pride in our own team as we always do. Leave that neanderthal behaviour to them, show them up by showing pride in our own team rather than vile hatred of another.

Agreed.  The world will be watching, let's show the world why we're better than them and don't stoop to their level. 

Get a massive banner made up with a picture of big jock on it,  hang it from the top of the stand to the trackside in the stand opposite their fans and it should read "BIG JOCK - PAEDOPHILE PROTECTOR - SCOTLANDS REAL SHAME."

Failing that, a massive banner reading" RANGERS FC MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB IN THE WORLD - 54 AND COUNTING"

15 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

100% agree.Lets celebrate our club and remind them of our success and history.Gets them every time.