Our displays when that scum visit for the new year game

JWAC

Would be good to have the full simply the best played from the start, instead of penny arcade fuckin out of date tripe. As for the banners i'm hoping the guys that put the money and effort into it dont play into the hands of the bastards thats what there wanting. It hurts them more not being able to display their hatred than it does us, we have nothing to prove we know we have no shame and are the most succesful.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The No.9 said:

We know our place 

115 > 98

54 > 47

7trebles > 3 trebles

we know we are simply the best

Good dignified Rangers tone letting them know we're still the greatest club in this country and the world. No need to lower ourselves to their level.

We need a big banner with the Nazi sign  with a big line through it saying, CELTIC PARK CLOSED DURING 2nd WORLD WAR BY SFA .

Let every cunt see they were chanting for the nazi's during the war, not even they can spin Hitlar as a good man even with liewell controlling the media up here.

Not a thing the police or SFA can do as the fact are there for all to see.

Get the truth out there.

Hang up two effigies. One with a balaclava on it and the letters I. R. A. across its chest. The other with a c**tic scarf round it's neck and 'Jim Torbett' wrote on it. Mhedia then have two choices-

1. Ignore it like they're doing now.

2. Try to feign outrage and have people comparing us hanging the effigy of a terrorist and a paedophile, with them hanging effigies of an Orange man and an ordinary supporter.

Surely 'they' wouldn't be so hypocritical as to ignore one incident but not the other?

:ulster:

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We need a big banner with the Nazi sign  with a big line through it saying, CELTIC PARK CLOSED DURING 2nd WORLD WAR BY SFA .

Let every cunt see they were chanting for the nazi's during the war, not even they can spin Hitlar as a good man even with liewell controlling the media up here.

Get the truth out there.

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Hang up two effigies. One with a balaclava on it and the letters I. R. A. across its chest. The other with a c**tic scarf round it's neck and 'Jim Torbett' wrote on it. Mhedia then have two choices-

1. Ignore it like they're doing now.

2. Try to feign outrage and have people comparing us hanging the effigy of a terrorist and a paedophile, with them hanging effigies of an Orange man and an ordinary supporter.

Surely 'they' wouldn't be so hypocritical as to ignore one incident but not the other?

:ulster:

Both of the above and a big banner with  
GO HOME YA H***.
AND WE MEAN IT.

14 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

This is more of a request to the blue order/union bears. but..  we've always had better banners and displays than them and hopefully we always will. When they come to visit for the new year game we need the same and not react to that scum by stooping to their level.

I was in amongst the display at the semi last year so didn't see it till I got home and saw the pics of the "we belong to glasgow" banner. Having to see their disgusting "H** scum" whatever banner on the same day I was pretty disgusted by it, however it was made glaringly clear the difference in how we support our team. 

It's fair to say we won't be banning that scum from Ibrox but what we should do is make sure we don't react to their scummy behaviour and show the same pride in our own team as we always do. Leave that neanderthal behaviour to them, show them up by showing pride in our own team rather than vile hatred of another.

Couldn't agree more.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Get the truth out there.

Would love something like that, get the the H*** term back to the scum it belongs too

You don't need no education
All you want is your giro's
Dirty paedo bastards in the dressing room
Celtic! leave them kids alone
Hey! Celtic! Leave them kids alone!
All in all you're just another prick on the dole.
All in all you're just another prick on the dole...

image.jpeg

21 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

This is more of a request to the blue order/union bears. but..  we've always had better banners and displays than them and hopefully we always will. When they come to visit for the new year game we need the same and not react to that scum by stooping to their level.

I was in amongst the display at the semi last year so didn't see it till I got home and saw the pics of the "we belong to glasgow" banner. Having to see their disgusting "H** scum" whatever banner on the same day I was pretty disgusted by it, however it was made glaringly clear the difference in how we support our team. 

It's fair to say we won't be banning that scum from Ibrox but what we should do is make sure we don't react to their scummy behaviour and show the same pride in our own team as we always do. Leave that neanderthal behaviour to them, show them up by showing pride in our own team rather than vile hatred of another.

My absolute preference would be not to stoop to their level and celebrate our own success as the most famous football team.

....but if all else fails!

what about 1 banner in Govan / SJ rear stand thats reads "The Bears are having a party"

and 1 banner in Govan / SJ front that reads "The T**s are s*ag*i* weans"

Let the watching world make up their own mind as to the missing letters. Bit like a messed up game of Countdown without Carol Vorderman !!

What a way to welcome 2017....!!

22 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

Also being so close to the anniversary of the Ibrox Disaster we really need to take the high road on this one, though in my heart I'd love to roll out the DFB banner the Ajax supporters had in Amsterdam.  This is one occasion where the banners need to be tasteful.