What Outsiders Really Think Of Them

Paisley Blue Loyal

6 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Dont have a problem i think you might have one following that lot then you come on a rangers forum lol  rangers are your 2nd team get a grip

Dont see what the conflict is really unless you still think we have an affinity with Celtic. There are some United who hold a grudge over what was done to our city in 2008, but that was only a small minority of Gers

There seems to be a vocal element of Rangers fans who (justifiably) constantly protest at the biased treatment by the media and the government so the reaction to someone who actually agrees with you is perplexing 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Met a few Leeds fans in Glasgow a couple of  years ago and told them i was surprised they favoured Rangers as i thought Leeds had an affinity  to them.The guy told me other than the paddies everyone in Yorkshire hates them. 

Suppose as well in recent years a few away fans have let then know what they think of them, some as recent as Leicester fans.

I know a good few leeds boys, they would come up to Ibrox for a good few games, they fucking detest the tims, went to the piggery with leeds for a pre - season friendly,  what a sash bash the leeds fans had in the louden tavern that day.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Well your new manager is a cunt who should never have been allowed back into football in any capacity whatsoever.

Don't quite understand what authority would ban someone for managing a football team despite not having broken any laws

It's amusing however that the media paints Pep Guardiola to be a modern day saint when the club doctor and his team quit Bayern Munich over his cuntishness. 

12 minutes ago, 19791230 said:

Dont see what the conflict is really unless you still think we have an affinity with Celtic. There are some United who hold a grudge over what was done to our city in 2008, but that was only a small minority of Gers

There seems to be a vocal element of Rangers fans who (justifiably) constantly protest at the biased treatment by the media and the government so the reaction to someone who actually agrees with you is perplexing 

You could be correct i just saw manchester united and went hold on (i just cant stand manchester united infact i dont know 1 gers fan who does like them)  just found it strange you saying rangers are my 2nd team  am no going to go on a manchester united forum and call them my 2nd team.But fair play to you that you can see what the media goverment ect... are doing up here

17 minutes ago, DavieAyrshire said:

You could be correct i just saw manchester united and went hold on (i just cant stand manchester united infact i dont know 1 gers fan who does like them)  just found it strange you saying rangers are my 2nd team  am no going to go on a manchester united forum and call them my 2nd team.But fair play to you that you can see what the media goverment ect... are doing up here

Agree mate always good to welcome people from all over who can help spread the word.

46 minutes ago, 19791230 said:

Don't quite understand what authority would ban someone for managing a football team despite not having broken any laws

It's amusing however that the media paints Pep Guardiola to be a modern day saint when the club doctor and his team quit Bayern Munich over his cuntishness. 

Dr Eva Carneiro!  Nuff said. Bringing the game into disrepute is sufficient reason to ban him.

1 hour ago, 19791230 said:

Welcome to this forum. Btw, 19791230! What is this?

11 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

it'd be a shame if the English teamed up in Manchester,when they are down playing City, and leathered them..

I remember a few years back they played in Cardiff against some non league welsh side at Ninian Park,it was in the uefa cup or something.They were swaggering around Cardiff as if they owned it,and attacked a pub a few Cardiff fans were drinking in before the game.Bear in mind that Cardiff City were not playing them,but had a hooligan mob as good as anyones.Anyway,word got around,Cardiff hoolies turned up and spent the rest of the night twatting them all over the city.It was a glorious site watching a couple of hundred hooped bastards being chased along st mary street at 11pm

5 hours ago, gkb10127 said:

I lived in oldham for a year and if I'm being honest we aren't exactly loved over there due to the Manchester riots 

So when the tarriers heroes left an anti tamper trigger on a transit van full of explosive that led to the biggest bomb ever exploded in peace time Britain, in a packed city centre, and caused a billion £ in damage, only a sharp eyed copper prevented a massacre that day, that positively endeared them to the people of Manchester?

Iirc bears spent 20m in Manchester that day and caused 250k in damage. there were more arrested when the tarriers played a friendly in Lincoln the following year.

Some folk dont know what a riot is. ive been at a few and was in Manchester, that was no riot.

This was a fucking riot...

13 hours ago, kanjo said:

Without wanting to turning this into a celtc thread...

they think they are loved, but the truth is they are not. They have shown the world on countless occasions that they are terrorist-loving wasters who spend more time hating their team rather than supporting them. 

Grinds my gears when people say 'old firm' as I want NOTHING to do with them. 

thats exactly what it is doh

should not be in bd!!

35 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still find what you said stupid as fuck.

Probably because I have standards of behaviour, clearly absent from that apology for a human being. And I have never found a fuck stpid; have enjoyed every one. Then again, I don't do "Brendans", maybe you do though.