Warburton says he does not understand.

Eaglesham Bear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I thought David Weir was going to explain what it meant to be at Rangers?  That it was important to win here and stuff?  He sure as fuck can't coach a defence so I'm struggling to see what Davie brings to the table.

great players seldom make great coaches/managers sadly. Greig & Coisty were voted No1 and No2 Rangers of all time but as managers...

I think he knows all too well what and why the negativity is in the Irish(Scottish), they're all septic supporters and with any luck this is a slow burn start to highlighting their bias, never mind their own negative comments about tit for tat.

To be fair he is saying the media are cunts and he is right, we say it often enough.  Wide remarks like run to your pals at talk sport is his example.   I reckon he fully understands what the game means to us. Have not seen the full conference yet right enough  

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Brenda's not embarrassed with a 7 -0 pumping, managers are not normal people.

He wasn't embarrassed getting beat off a team from Gibraltar either......or shagging a tranny.

Couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch, maybe its the sunbeds.

I like Warburton, he has been a breath of fresh air........ but ffs, how can he not understand,  does he not walk through the hals of Ibrox every day, does he not have SDoW at his side.  If you don't understand, then you better figure if fucking out.

32 minutes ago, Eaglesham Bear said:

Warburton says he does not understand the reaction to Celtic beating Rangers. If he doesn't understand, whats Dave Weir being doing for the last year. He should have been well prepared for the reaction. If you are second you are last.

He's an intelligent guy, I'm sure he's been taken aback by the hatred and totally uneven playing field Rangers have to deal with, but he's been here a while, I find what he's saying a bit hard to believe. Maybe he finds it hard to believe, that's the problem, but real it is, and he needs to get to grips with it. 

21 minutes ago, Eaglesham Bear said:

Warburton says he does not understand the reaction to Celtic beating Rangers. If he doesn't understand, whats Dave Weir being doing for the last year. He should have been well prepared for the reaction. If you are second you are last.

Did you watch his interview?  He spoke about not understanding  the negative coverage and the Scottish Media in genral.  He is correct in his assessment.  

Someone mentioned that by paying attractive winning football he could force good press, this is Scotland it doesn't work that way.

Looked at te Scotsman website one day last week, before the game, I counted EIGHT stories about Rangers none of which were positive.  Next week it could be the turn of the scum, that is how the media in Scotland operates.

I can understand his confusion he should have been lambasted for the previous 4 dropped points, as it was he got off with a few moans so dropping 3 points to the best team in the league is nothing worse than his other two howlers so why the bad reaction.....

he he needs to wise up and wise up quick. Wins, and wins only, are the only thing acceptable.

36 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Did you watch his interview?  He spoke about not understanding  the negative coverage and the Scottish Media in genral.  He is correct in his assessment.  

Someone mentioned that by paying attractive winning football he could force good press, this is Scotland it doesn't work that way.

Looked at te Scotsman website one day last week, before the game, I counted EIGHT stories about Rangers none of which were positive.  Next week it could be the turn of the scum, that is how the media in Scotland operates.

Makes a bit more sense to me. 

Haven't watched his interview, working a local election bored senseless.