Joey sent home

scottjf82

Just now, K.A.I said:

I thought that to myself to start with ... then the closer he got to signing after he came up for talks I stupidly bought into other peoples hype and convinced myself he was a next-level player. I'll no do that again. I usually trust my own judgement and gut feeling with players and I somehow convinced myself otherwise with this pretender.

Yip , the writing was all there , he's a tarrier bastard thats supported them all his days , he should never have been signed.

Rossiter and Windass are typical MW signings. Not even sure what Joey and Niko are doing at the club to be honest. Nothing against them as footballers but they were never going to fit into our style of play. I wonder if they were more King signings than Warburton ones. 

Hope this gets sorted officially pronto. The more time without official comment the more speculation and rumours start to spread. 

Also don't think anyone should be taking sides yet, it could be a serious thing where either Barton/Halliday crossed the line or it could be frustration at the poor start to the season. 

5 minutes ago, Capital Blu said:

I've no problem with training ground bust ups unless they go too far and someone gets hurt.

I think it shows that some players care and are willing to criticise team mates.

You know what mate, perhaps Joey Barton is a prick as many have suggested however perhaps the guy is seething and humiliated like everyone of them should be - should he react better if he is? well being that he has been sent away it sounds like a yes - he should of course lead by example however it will be interesting to see what has actually happened here, very.

Just shows the difference in pressure when you play for middle of the road English teams all your life to playing with Rangers.

A shame really and I was one who genuinely thought he'd turned a corner.

Could turn out to be a good thing but if it's over something as petty as a youth calling him Joe then he can get to fuck. I understand if passions are high after Saturday

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Yip , the writing was all there , he's a tarrier bastard thats supported them all his days , he should never have been signed.

Live in the real world. A few throwaway tweets from years ago have nothing to do with his performances up here. He's that much of a "Tarrier bastard" that he signed for Rangers. Good one.

Only thing that matters is he grossly underestimated his own fitness and how he'd deal with this league. That has absolutely nothing to do with anything other than his professionalism.

It might be easier for you to throw the green and white pish his way but it makes you look foolish because it's untrue and completely irrelevant.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

With any luck Andy told him how fucking absolutely dire he has been

It's only healthy. Joey Barton is not bigger than Rangers Football Club and if a right hook from someone that bleeds Royal Blue is what's needed then so be it.

He has one decision to make: make something of his time at Ibrox now, or fuck off.