Joey sent home

scottjf82

22 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

that would require the club to grow a set and actually release a worthwhile statement regarding it, instead we'll no doubt get bits and pieces "leaked" to our courageous friends at the daily record from within the walls of ibrox

Its still early days. Everythings speculation. I imagine they are weighing up the options before putting whatever spin they need to get the best for the club and damage limitation.

He arguably MW marquee signing. 

Whatever way it goes it looks like a blunder by MW. 

The last thing we needed after the week the club has had.

Leta hope this ignites the season and we kick on from here (all part of the masterplan :wink:)

16 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I see were your coming from, but I don't think the club need to say anything about it. 

I'm happy for the club to try and keep it in house. 

Barton has always used twitter, and the club must have known he would come with that baggage.

In an ideal world Barton would realise that more often than not things are best kept in the dressing room.

This hasn't been dealt with well, but the post count on this forum on this issue is mental.

thats my point, the club cannot keep it in house given social media have it as a sectarian argument ffs, we need the club to shoot down all this nonsense, put the media in its fucking place for once

5 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Its still early days. Everythings speculation. I imagine they are weighing up the options before putting whatever spin they need to get the best for the club and damage limitation.

He arguably MW marquee signing. 

Whatever way it goes it looks like a blunder by MW. 

The last thing we needed after the week the club has had.

Leta hope this ignites the season and we kick on from here (all part of the masterplan :wink:)

They need to find the leak and deal with them.

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Only managed to read the first 2 paragraphs and could actually feel myself getting a riddy.

One of the most cringeworthy things I've ever read. Ever. EVER.

EVER!

34 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Telling Barton to shut his mouth, maybe the writer should do the same,..... not that I'm sticking up for anyone

He probably will see it though because no doubt someone will post the link to his twitter and he will no doubt look at it

Its just annoying when cunts who are able to put things into this domain they end up writing a load of shite that will probably make matters worse

Now I think Joey didn't do too bad when he went on the radio, he was just clarifying that this incident was nothing to do with previous behaviour which you can understand when you look at his past

In an ideal world nothing would have been leaked and we'd all be none the wiser with fuck all getting talked about but here we have it out in the open and some banger going on like he speaks for all fans when he really doesn't 

Just because he has a site and a couple writers doesn't make him the voice of Rangers fans and all that article does it stir up more shite and isn't constructive at all

Fuck sake

It has been a circus since he signed and he needs to be told to shut the fuck up. If he is so concerned with the traditions of our club there's one core principle he needs to learn- dignity. He did the tims team talk for them, then didn't turn up himself, two days later he's sent home, and now this interview where he's undermining the gaffers decision. It's final warning time from a managements position and he's been here 3 months. This is no way for a Rangers player to be behaving, and he needs to be told. 

After Saturday it was already make or break time for Warburton because he needed to get selection right after that 11 he put out on Saturday and find a way to get the team playing the brand of football we saw last year. Now he's got to nip this in the bud, maintain harmony in the group while trying to get the best out of what will be near our most expensive player in terms of wages. 

We have Rossiter, Crooks and Halliday who can all play that role and we'll be fine without him if it comes to that. It's time he started playing like a man with it all to prove because he fucking does.

2 minutes ago, borderbear said:

It has been a circus since he signed and he needs to be told to shut the fuck up. If he is so concerned with the traditions of our club there's one core principle he needs to learn- dignity. He did the tims team talk for them, then didn't turn up himself, two days later he's sent home, and now this interview where he's undermining the gaffers decision. It's final warning time from a managements position and he's been here 3 months. This is no way for a Rangers player to be behaving, and he needs to be told. 

After Saturday it was already make or break time for Warburton because he needed to get selection right after that 11 he put out on Saturday and find a way to get the team playing the brand of football we saw last year. Now he's got to nip this in the bud, maintain harmony in the group while trying to get the best out of what will be near our most expensive player in terms of wages. 

We have Rossiter, Crooks and Halliday who can all play that role and we'll be fine without him if it comes to that. It's time he started playing like a man with it all to prove because he fucking does.

Warburton sending him away is telling him that he can't act like that and he admitted as much when he was on the radio

He says he needs to change his approach  and has admitted that the gaffer has the final say, we don't need Ibrox Noise,SoS or anyone else to nip in

We just need it to settle and get back to normality and improve on the pitch