2 K Miller

Queen of the South

5 Kirkpatrick

5 D Mullen

5 S Pittman

5 G Spence

4 L Buchanan

4 A Ryan

The Light Blues worrying league form continued on Saturday as they were held to a 0-0 draw at home by Ross County. Meanwhile, QOTS strengthened their position at the top of the Scottish Championship with a 3-1 victory over Raith Rovers - their fifth consecutive win.

Press conference

Wes 

Tav     Wilson     Hill     Hodson

Rossiter

Halliday     Holt

Forrester     Garner     Windass

I would love to see Windass and Forrester on the wings running at defenders terrorising them. They have the skills, pace and most importantly confidence to take people on and put defences under real pressure.

Heard Crooks is getting a game from Waburtons press conference through the week. Quite risky. Especially if he shoehorns him into the defence. He's a midfielder ffs.  

Hope to fuck Hodson is in for Wallace. 

Wouldn't be remotely shocked if we fuck this up though somehow. Do it the hard way as per usual. Extra time and penalties :lol:

I'm going to head along to this one.  I quite enjoy these games as I can get a good seat up the back and stand the entire game.  I've been to see Stranrer and Peterhead so far so if we draw the mhanks or Aberdeen later on I better get a fucking ticket.

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm going to head along to this one.  I quite enjoy these games as I can get a good seat up the back and stand the entire game.  I've been to see Stranrer and Peterhead so far so if we draw the mhanks or Aberdeen later on I better get a fucking ticket.

22,000 ish at most will get one, oh and that I've been to two cup games I better get the big games patter is pish, what about the ones who went to three at home and those who done three homes plus aways?

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

22,000 ish at most will get one, oh and that I've been to two cup games I better get the big games patter is pish, what about the ones who went to three at home and those who done three homes plus aways?

They really need to use a point based system like they do in the english leagues. Would give people who don't always go to the smaller games a reason to go.

Think Rossiter is still injured, haven't heard otherwise. Hopefully see Crooks get a start but I think we'll see Halliday in the DM position. Could be a game for MW to try out a different formation, a plan B maybe? Wishful thinking.

I wonder if we'll see Barton in the squad.

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Think Rossiter is still injured, haven't heard otherwise. Hopefully see Crooks get a start but I think we'll see Halliday in the DM position. Could be a game for MW to try out a different formation, a plan B maybe? Wishful thinking.

I wonder if we'll see Barton in the squad.

By far the most frustrating thing about Warburton is that he'll never budge from 4-3-3, even when we need him to do it, he just won't