Walter smith

GOAT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can't keep going running back to Walter when things go wrong - let him be ...

I'm not sure who's right for us under these circumstances tbh - I still like Warburton and think he can do a job but he's on extremely thin ice - if we don't win at Pittodrie next week then I'll probably agree it's his time to go 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We can't keep going running back to Walter when things go wrong - let him be ...

I'm not sure who's right for us under these circumstances tbh - I still like Warburton and think he can do a job but he's on extremely thin ice - if we don't win at Pittodrie next week then I'll probably agree it's his time to go 

Tbf I always hated going to Pittodrie even during Walter's stint in charge. Outside the nappy rippers they are the one team that would play against us as if it was a Champions League final. I think Warburton should get the season at least but can't see that happening at the minute. 

He is probably the only man that could do it. Problem is I think Warburton needs time, but that's something thats not given in this job.  He's not become a shite manager over night, last year at this time people on here were touting him as future England manager. As hard as it is I think we all need to accept we're not gona win the league this year and it's gona be one long hard season until King actually puts up some cash. Can't expect to win anything with freebies and over the Hill signings.  Excuse the pun ?

He has more than done his bit. He deserves his retirement.

But he would work wonders on this team with his man management skills and  and we wouldn't be leaking goals either. 

Just hope the team and MW turn this around pronto. We are in free fall just now. :blush: