****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Start as a 4-1-4-1

Tav  Wilson  Hill  Wallace

Halliday

MOH  Windass  Holt  Barrie

Waggy

At 2-0 to Rangers, go 4-3-3 and bring on Niko, Senderos and Garner at the expense of who is not performing. Think Rossiter  and Dodoo still unfit.

Someone mentioned Dodoo will be back for this. He was supposed to be in the squad for QoS but they didn't risk it last minute

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just seen the sheep fans have got posters printed telling their fans to do a minutes applause in the 12th minute. Ha ha ha ha fucking deluded cunts!

? the sheep are trying to contend with Celtic for the who's more obsessed about the Glasgow Rangers prize , all the spl clubs do is plan things against us ???

One even said lets sing "your not Rangers anymore " then "can you hear the Rangers sing" ??something about that doesn't make sense eh!

into these scumbags 2.0

10 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Taken 5 of them down already on the walk to town. You'd think it was the Champions League Final the way people are talking in the office. It was good of them to sell out their stadium in order to pay tribute to us.

sheep.JPG

They're fucking obsessed up here. Even a couple of friends of mine, who unfortunately support Celtic, are hoping we destroy the sheep this weekend as they are so hate filled and working amongst them is dire.

6 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

They're fucking obsessed up here. Even a couple of friends of mine, who unfortunately support Celtic, are hoping we destroy the sheep this weekend as they are so hate filled and working amongst them is dire.

Yip, they're a bitter bitter bunch.

it's the only thing that they can look forward to though! Bless them. 

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Them posters are a fucking riddy.

Insignificant bastards, i mind they used to celebrate their keeper making a save against us like it was a goal.

I know! Cunts need to get a life, honestly imagine going through the time to prepare the posters, pay for them and then stick them up all over town. Aye so I would! ?

Meh.....a pishy wee club that was relegated not once but twice and still never went down.

Never heard much chat about sporting integrity from that mob back then or when HBOS a bank who had to get a government bailout wiped out tens of millions of pounds of debt they had? 

Does sporting integrity only count in certain circumstances?

They and the rest of the pishy SPFL really are hypocrites when it suits them.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I know! Cunts need to get a life, honestly imagine going through the time to prepare the posters, pay for them and then stick them up all over town. Aye so I would! ?

Cunts have missed us something terrible.

Was there not a tv interview with their owner/chairman after we had been voted down and he looked absolutely raging?

He knows this is the fixture his fans love the most, the big bad Rangers.

Fucking intae them from the start.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cunts have missed us something terrible.

Was there not a tv interview with their owner/chairman after we had been voted down and he looked absolutely raging?

He knows this is the fixture his fans love the most, the big bad Rangers.

Fucking intae them from the start.

Well seeing they sell out their shithole of a stadium when they're playing the famous. ??

Just now, B1872 said:

Well seeing they sell out their shithole of a stadium when they're playing the famous. ??

Second away game in a row thats been a sell out.

Both teams hadn't had a sell out in the time we were away.

All about the Rangers.

Even though we died:pipe: