The blow up dolls, Bheast arrested.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Exactly it must break their little bbc hearts to have to report something negative about the jolly craicstrers so they have to throw in a big bad Rangers picture  :7326:

Scummy BBC.jpg

That looks in better nick than the rest of that fucking Meccano hovel

Anyway, odds for the guys name

Gerry                   evens

Frank                   4/1

Joesph                6/1

Paddy                 8/1

Cuntybaws         1/350

1 minute ago, Rangers Lady said:

That looks in better nick than the rest of that fucking Meccano hovel

Anyway, odds for the guys name

Gerry                   evens

Frank                   4/1

Joesph                6/1

Paddy                 8/1

Cuntybaws         1/350

nae Declan? am no playin.

50 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Wonder if the bheast used them before and after he hung them up, 'onest yer 'onour I did not have sex with those dolls !:sherlock:

Apparently the accused snapped them up for half price at the January sales so they were only a few months old.

Defo had sex with them then.:sherlock:

15 minutes ago, The New Era said:

I'd love to know why you think effigies of Rangers fans hanging is acceptable.

Who gives a fuck?  While they were doing that I was singing about being up to my knees in fenian blood, fighting the IRA, joining the YCV, slagging a deed anorexic terrorist, singing about child abuse, hating Celtic because they are fenian bastards and no one likes us.  It's fitbaw, man the fuck up and stop being offended at everything and anything, we're starting to get as bad as them.

49 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Who gives a fuck?  While they were doing that I was singing about being up to my knees in fenian blood, fighting the IRA, joining the YCV, slagging a deed anorexic terrorist, singing about child abuse, hating Celtic because they are fenian bastards and no one likes us.  It's fitbaw, man the fuck up and stop being offended at everything and anything, we're starting to get as bad as them.

The law of the land has decreed that this piece of filth should be tried in court.

That's good news not head in the sand garbage.

People like you still think everything's rosey, the truth is they are on a mission.

Good.

It's a start.

We can't moan when nothing is done but still moan when something is done, too.

I don't give a fuck about the toilets, personally, but when you have stupid wee mongo's in our support filming it and uploading it to Facebook and Twitter for likes and shares you can't be surprised the Police are looking at that too.

The word allegedly with the nooses is annoying - but media outlets have to, legally, until the person is convicted in court. Just one of they things.

53 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Hope some cunts are happy! It wasn't bheasts filming the bog incident...stick yer own in eh?

Eh, that particular photo wasn't taken by a Rangers fan. That was a sellick/BBC joint venture 2-3 hours after the game to deflect attention away from their shenanigans 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

And in a normal society that would be fine, unfortunately we don't live in a normal society. So fuck the mhanky bastard I hope he gets a few months in the jail. 

It's got nothing to do with being offended either. 

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

If it was one of us, guaranteed jail time and put on the sex offenders list and the Named Person pilot kicks in and his children put into care, where they would then be subject to the real abuse at the hands of GCC child protection officers, who will blame the children and they will be exonerated.

Whereas this taig, will just walk away and hailed as a hero to the cause.

Isn't that how it works here?!

He probably is a gcc child protection officer ?