• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good.

It's a start.

We can't moan when nothing is done but still moan when something is done, too.

I don't give a fuck about the toilets, personally, but when you have stupid wee mongo's in our support filming it and uploading it to Facebook and Twitter for likes and shares you can't be surprised the Police are looking at that too.

The word allegedly with the nooses is annoying - but media outlets have to, legally, until the person is convicted in court. Just one of they things.

The mongos are the ones smashing the toilets up

Just now, Bad Robot said:

The mongos are the ones smashing the toilets up

Well, as I said the toilets don't bother me but I can't condone it either or argue with what you are saying. Just can't ... but c'mon ... why the fuck film it and then share it on social media where the world can see? it's the same idiots that film ex-players and officials at supporter's events singing and posing with flags. Some people just don't use their nut.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Well, as I said the toilets don't bother me but I can't condone it either or argue with what you are saying. Just can't ... but c'mon ... why the fuck film it and then share it on social media where the world can see? it's the same idiots that film ex-players and officials at supporter's events singing and posing with flags. Some people just don't use their nut.

I don't get it myself regarding the filming either and if your going to film at least incriminate the other side or the police if they're at it and abusing their powers

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same sort of scum that dropped poor Donald Findlay in the shit...the man thought he was among friends. Little did he know there was a snake in the grass lurking.

The toilets shouldn't have been damaged though, in fact the Rangers fans who did that would have been better vandalising the toilets in Ibrox last night...after all it would have cost us far less.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Who gives a fuck?  While they were doing that I was singing about being up to my knees in fenian blood, fighting the IRA, joining the YCV, slagging a deed anorexic terrorist, singing about child abuse, hating Celtic because they are fenian bastards and no one likes us.  It's fitbaw, man the fuck up and stop being offended at everything and anything, we're starting to get as bad as them.

Exactly this. Scum will act like scum. Sing our songs loud and proud.  Fly our flags and be proud of who we are and what we stand for. Fuck them. 

Well let's see how funny he finds it when his name and address get released..

This guy is vermin of the lowest order and he gets all that is coming to him.

I fully expect jail time even if he has never so much had a speeding ticket in the past.

Lets see what the courts now do , and let's see if police Scotland get the others involved as he was not the only one involved. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Just attention seeking wee fannies who would risk ruining a fellow Bears future for the sake of a few Facebook likes. Personally I think it's sad how most people's reaction when they see or do anything is to pull out their phone and film it so they can brag on social media instead of just enjoying whatever it is they're watching.  "Am fuckin mental cuz I was there when the Rangers wrecked the tims bogs" gimps.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Same sort of scum that dropped poor Donald Findlay in the shit...the man thought he was among friends. Little did he know there was a snake in the grass lurking.

The toilets shouldn't have been damaged though, in fact the Rangers fans who did that would have been better vandalising the toilets in Ibrox last night...after all it would have cost us far less.

Think the snake in the grass was a Record reporter at the do,one of our own mind,that dropped Findlay in it,b'tard.

25 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Until an offence has been proven in court, then it is alleged.

Exactly, although the way it's worded in the article is that the dolls are alleged, which they are not. They exist and are fact. The person is alleged to have hanged the dolls. The wording matters

8 minutes ago, Capital Blu said:

The headline has been changed since it was first published.  The original certainly could have been interpreted as Rangers Fans having put up the effigies.

The original headline read:

"Arrest over Rangers fans 'hanging' effigies at Celtic game"

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

thats just a really embarrassing thing to get arrested for. Job interview in a few years:

"er yea. I bought some blow up dolls and thought it would be a great idea to....."

"NEXT!".

He'd have no problems getting a job at Glasgow City Council.

Normally I'd be against any fans being arrested.  But for years they've got away with acting like we're subhuman vermin with their displays. So ill treat them like subhuman scum and will have no sympathy for them, I hope more of them get arrested and banned for life.

Fuck them

5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Imagine that the bheast will get a 3 month community payback order and any so called Bear (I just can't condone that behaviour) smashing the toilets will get 3 Years..

PARITY..??...Not in this bigoted shitehole...:power_of_anguish:

Whilst I think a three year sentence for something like that would be incredibly harsh (and unlikely) I think if I separate it from Celtic and Rangers in my head I'd expect most people to favour a harsher punishment for causing actual physical damage to property than someone doing something that causes offense. What I would say though as that whilst this country and it seems most of the western world is caught up in this nonsense of offending someone being a terrible thing then the punishments for one set of fans should be comparable to the other.

9 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Whilst I think a three year sentence for something like that would be incredibly harsh (and unlikely) I think if I separate it from Celtic and Rangers in my head I'd expect most people to favour a harsher punishment for causing actual physical damage to property than someone doing something that causes offense. What I would say though as that whilst this country and it seems most of the western world is caught up in this nonsense of offending someone being a terrible thing then the punishments for one set of fans should be comparable to the other.

Not trying to be a wee bitch or anything but I think an effigy of someone hanging could cause plenty of people to be offended and give some emotional trauma, especially on suicide prevention  week or whatever is was called when people will have this kind of thing on their mind. Just shows a complete lack of human decency.  While smashing up a bog is smashing up a bog.

Why are the cops so intent to catch all those involved in smashing the toilets,Most of the story's today about someone being arrested but the vast majority of the story's are about the toilets.

Why haven't the cops even mentioned they are looking for evidence or information of those involved holding up the banners.

They don't need to ask for information,The stewards and the cops are the ones who allowed them in,So they are just as guilty.

Most people with banners are asked to show what's on them,If the stewards or cops are unsure the banners are normally held up so the cops in the control box can see them on cctv and decide if they will be allowed They also have to have a fire safety certificate, This also isn't the first time huge banners have been allowed into the dome.

My guess is the stewards are no more than afraid to knock them back for fear of being abused or worse and more sinister is that these stewards are Celtc's own stewards,So kind of answers the question as to why they get in with them.