The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

I was on holiday for one game of the cccs games but signed up as always at the start of the season. If it turns out you had to be in attendance to activate your card they can shove their cccs up their arse from now on. I signed up solely so the club were guaranteed more income even if I couldn't make it, and I'm sure this is why most folk sign up. If this is my reward for this they can fuck off! 

Is it possible to sign up to semi finals and finals but not home cup games?

I've been hearing a rumour that those who have signed up to semi finals and finals, but not home cup games, won't be getting one. But I thought you had to take all home cup games before you got the option, no?

I've heard nothing yet either. 

It's an absolute shambles that there has been no communication from the ticket office at any point about this game and from reading what other people have said it seems like they still don't properly have a clue with whats going on. 

6 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Is it possible to sign up to semi finals and finals but not home cup games?

I've been hearing a rumour that those who have signed up to semi finals and finals, but not home cup games, won't be getting one. But I thought you had to take all home cup games before you got the option, no?

No you need to sign up to all cup home games mate. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Rubbish.

I signed up to the CCCS on the condition that I WILL be buying a ticket for the games, whether I like it or not, whether I can make it or not. That's the deal. You can't then change the rules and say 'oh but you actually HAVE to be there.' Either way, the club gets my money, and I'm the one who loses out if I can't go, nobody else.

Agreed, fuck the one game I never attended I pay for the ticket and then bought the game through RTV rather than watch it on what ever channel was showing. Paid for the game twice and might be penalised for not being able to go (work) :D

Ach what will be will be, for me and I say this as someone who would lose out the only people they should think about giving priority to are the ones with a track record of being in the scheme (previous years), I could accept that as a differentiator if they have to find one or just go with luck of the draw.

I cannot help but think (hope) this isn't about attended and that is just a poor choice of words, it surely has to be purchased.

I can't see how it can be limited to attendance over simply buying a ticket. The Club Deck was closed for the first couple of games with paper tickets issued for elsewhere in the ground. As posters above have mentioned I will be raging if I am being punished in the ballot on the basis of Smartcard not being used when I couldn't use it to access my seat!

2 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Everyone's panicking here - me included - but the fact is, probably everyone who's been on CCCS from the start of the season will get one.

I'm thinking this too, however I won't stop worrying until I see that e-mail sitting in my inbox.

I thought it was more 20k on CCCS when i spoke to them a few week ago? Fuck knows, regardless of any info we have its just a waiting game to see if your lucky or not. And it might be the issue again where if you get a semi ticket and we go through will you get a final ticket or will it be ballot for the people who didnt get the semi. All questions but no answers atm.

9 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I thought it was more 20k on CCCS when i spoke to them a few week ago? Fuck knows, regardless of any info we have its just a waiting game to see if your lucky or not. And it might be the issue again where if you get a semi ticket and we go through will you get a final ticket or will it be ballot for the people who didnt get the semi. All questions but no answers atm.

Yes it is now but it they're only taking those who signed up before start of season in to account.