McLeish or Davies

No one can deny that we have been woeful this season. Today, we never looked like we were never really taking the game to Aberdeen and at 1-0 down, before the penalty came, we look like we'd give up.

I am always sceptical of any manager who says, as Warburton has, that "the plan B is to do plan A better." That's not good enough. We are not Bareclona. We need a multitude of plans. 

I am really starting to lose faith in Warburton. We need a much more intelligent manager. I want Billy Davies in now, or even Alex McLeish.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Leigh94 said:

No one can deny that we have been woeful this season. Today, we never looked like we were never really taking the game to Aberdeen and at 1-0 down, before the penalty came, we look like we'd give up.

I am always sceptical of any manager who says, as Warburton has, that "the plan B is to do plan A better." That's not good enough. We are not Bareclona. We need a multitude of plans. 

I am really starting to lose faith in Warburton. We need a much more intelligent manager. I want Billy Davies in now, or even Alex McLeish.

Billy Davies???? You off your nut????.....he's pish!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Leigh94 said:

Warburton has done nothing this season to show me that he can get the best out of this group of players. I really don't have faith in him tactically.

And what has Billy fucking Davies ever done to convince you he'd be any better?

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Do tell us what Davies would bring to the team then?

And what has big Eck done since he left us? We're all ears...........

I just think Davies is a very methodical, thorough manager. He has done well at every club he has been at while he has maintained a good relationship with the board. Sadly, he has a penchant for, after a couple of years, falling out with everyone. That aside, he's tactically very good and he's get more out of the team than we are getting now.

Alex has had a few tough gigs with different clubs but I genuinely think he is an underrated manager. Particularly man-management.