Joe Garner.

Dado'sMulls

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Like an 8 year old always trying to get the last hit in. The type of cunt you'd love to punch. I do think he will come good though.

If he'd been sent off in the first ten for a petulant kick out while on the floor he'd had deserved a punch in the face. So far looks out of his depth.

I am not impressed with him at all and I have to question the manager who sanctioned his purchase for 1.8 million pounds.

He would be better served actually trying to play football rather than what  He does at at the moment which I struggle to describe to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I think he'll come good. He's strong, he works hard, and he's technically pretty good.

I think he looks technically really poor. His shot in the first half was going about 10 yards wide before it was deflected and then he just swung a leg in hope at the cutback and completely missed the ball. His first touch isn't tight enough either.

I don't like to put a Rangers player down but as I've said in other posts I have seen nothing to give me any encouragement that Garner will come good!

Get a grip ffs.

He's the type of CF who will give everything at the risk of a booking. He goes head to head and fights like fuck.  The service to him is abysmal.  He fights until booked then has to lay off a bit. He is great in the air.

This Rangers team takes so long to get a decent pass to him he has a massive CB on his back before he can make space to do something with the ball.

Potentially great player with crap service

42 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Really disappointed with this signing so far. Biggest transfer fee we've paid in years and for what? A diving wee bastard who spends more time rolling around the deck wrestling with defenders legs than actually playing football. His nonsense is really starting to grate on me because the reality is he simply isn't a great footballer! 

I know it's early doors and he deserves his chance like anyone else but he has to step it up big style and ffs stop flopping around like a wee fanny. Cringey stuff and not what I'd expect from a Rangers centre forward.

He's pish tbh.

You think "he's pish" ?! A bit harsh mate, but it's your opinion I guess. But I can remember the stick Mark Hateley got from our fans after his first few games, and the rest they say is history! I'm definitely going to wait and see if he comes good before panning him.

33 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fukking thread is reeking

This

the guys been wrote off after a few games!!!, he's getting next to no service, playing up front on his own, it's a fucking disgrace some off the comments on here!....today he was a bit over the top with a few, fair enough, but at least he shows he's bothered about winning. 

54 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Really disappointed with this signing so far. Biggest transfer fee we've paid in years and for what? A diving wee bastard who spends more time rolling around the deck wrestling with defenders legs than actually playing football. His nonsense is really starting to grate on me because the reality is he simply isn't a great footballer! 

I know it's early doors and he deserves his chance like anyone else but he has to step it up big style and ffs stop flopping around like a wee fanny. Cringey stuff and not what I'd expect from a Rangers centre forward.

He's pish tbh.

A diving wee bastard who flops around like a wee fanny and he's pish.

No rush to judgement there,I'm glad you're giving him a chance.

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

A diving wee bastard who flops around like a wee fanny and he's pish.

No rush to judgement there,I'm glad you're giving him a chance.

Maybe I am too quick to judge, as I said he deserves his chance like anybody else.

That being said, he's been awful so far.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I thought he was one of our better players today and this is coming from someone who's openly not been impressed with him, didn't want to sign him and was annoyed he was starting.

That being said I hate this argument that he has no service, why are people ignoring he had two clear chances and blew them both?

I was the same, I don't particularly rate him but he's a useful player to have if anything and he was better than a couple of the other players. 

I don't see him as a lone striker right enough...

Refs are wise to him already. Preston's most booked player last year and his goal tally for the season was fecking 6. 

Cost more than Dembellend who has already hit 10. Needs to drop the plastic hard man shit and start hitting the net before he earns any respect