Warburton is a fraud and the signs have been there since the first Hibs game

20 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I'll judge MW at the end of the season. Simple as that. Obviously what is being produced just now is not good enough, some don't see a reason for that changing, The problems with Barton, Kanjar, Rossiter and Senderos have basically just been a ball and chain around team progress.

will you judge him at the end of the season if we are stranded in, say, 6th come the turn of the year?

when is enough enough? would you give him til the end of the season if it looks like we are going to finish in the bottom 3? 

sorry, but the cunt isnt exempt from the bullet if we are under-performing. if he cant get his finger out his arse and get this team playing then he needs to fuck off sharpish. Im not wearing this idea of warburton getting a free pass until the end of the season seemingly irrespective of our league position. absolute nonsense. 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't care what it "ultimately meant".  It was a great win and reaching the final exceeded our start of season goals and expectations.

To be outdone by Hibs and out thought by a poor Hibs team and Manager. Warburton got us up but given his spending compared to the teams round about us he had too.

we must give MW until end of the season,and I think

he will make it good for us,bring in two or three good

players in JAN; and we will come good.:pipe:

15 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

Where will that money come from certainly no King

21 minutes ago, KWBear said:

will you judge him at the end of the season if we are stranded in, say, 6th come the turn of the year?

when is enough enough? would you give him til the end of the season if it looks like we are going to finish in the bottom 3? 

sorry, but the cunt isnt exempt from the bullet if we are under-performing. if he cant get his finger out his arse and get this team playing then he needs to fuck off sharpish. Im not wearing this idea of warburton getting a free pass until the end of the season seemingly irrespective of our league position. absolute nonsense. 

I suspect this is the kind of league where one win or loss can raise or drop a club several places. I don't want Rangers going down the Man Utd path of chopping and changing managers and making things no better or worse. My target is still 2nd place., I'll judge him on that until it becomes arithmetically impossible.

Let's see where we are at the end of the season . It's difficult at the moment but I think we will be much improved by the end of the season.  I feel Warburton is the right man for us .This season was always going to be difficult for us and if you look at those in the media who are having a real go at us they are desperate for us to get rid of him and those people do not have our best interest at heart. I remember a couple of times when we finished 5 the in the league ,with out having to go through the crap we have over the last 5 yrs. We will get there in the end without any doubt. 

5 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Let's see where we are at the end of the season . It's difficult at the moment but I think we will be much improved by the end of the season.  I feel Warburton is the right man for us .This season was always going to be difficult for us and if you look at those in the media who are having a real go at us they are desperate for us to get rid of him and those people do not have our best interest at heart. I remember a couple of times when we finished 5 the in the league ,with out having to go through the crap we have over the last 5 yrs. We will get there in the end without any doubt. 

You could argue that if there are those in the media who are desperate to get rid of him, then there is something not right, there were those in the media saying we weren't near as good as the scum when we all believed we were, they were right.

If as you say some in the media are questioning his ability then we have to take the blue glasses off and start worrying.

39 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

To play in his system? Sorry, but we can't afford Messi.

18 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

He's had three full transfer windows and I would only say one was at all successful. He had a hard job in bringing in a whole new squad of players last summer, but he did it and got us promoted - I can't think of one signing since then who gets full pass marks. Poor considering the number of players he's brought in and the amount of time he/McParland had to scout players.  

Also if you look, it's not entirely the players - it's the system. We are far too predictable, teams know if they press our back line we'll find it hard to get the ball into midfield then if we ever get the ball forward they sit with two banks of four, push us wide for us to cross into our lone 'striker'. 

It's not exactly like this has only happened this season, we've been seeing the same shite for going on 12 months bar a couple of decent performances here or there. 

Don't think MW will ever change so I think it's getting close to the time we changed him. 

The guy is pure hit an miss for every half decent game we play we end up playing shite in another three he is not and never will be a good manager these players they dont give a fuck  about him and Rangers who the fuck other than us play this tippy tappy game this is the easiest money these players ever made just go out there an try an make it look like football fuck the result a draw will do that way we can at least say we havent been beat that should suffice

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Knocking Celtic out of the Scottish Cup while we were still in the Championship was a big win for us.  You're trying to belittle that achievement because you're currently pissed off at the guy.  Beating the Tims and reaching the Scottish Cup final was way beyond what was expected last season.

Sure it was mate - and I'm sure everyone as well as you would wish MW to be a success.

Although as exciting as it was, beating the h*n in the sf of the sc 6 months ago is not the be and end all.

Over&above the recent  killie game we can all clearly see the dross that has been served up since the sc final and it's not getting any better mate.

It's not the culture of Rangers to randomly replace their manager - but we are in desperate times, and good decisions are needed.

48 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Where will that money come from certainly no King

Think any money available has been wasted on the awful Garner already. Can't see there being much available in Jan. Maybe a good thing cause he's made an arse of it so far

41 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He's had three full transfer windows and I would only say one was at all successful. He had a hard job in bringing in a whole new squad of players last summer, but he did it and got us promoted - I can't think of one signing since then who gets full pass marks. Poor considering the number of players he's brought in and the amount of time he/McParland had to scout players.  

Also if you look, it's not entirely the players - it's the system. We are far too predictable, teams know if they press our back line we'll find it hard to get the ball into midfield then if we ever get the ball forward they sit with two banks of four, push us wide for us to cross into our lone 'striker'. 

It's not exactly like this has only happened this season, we've been seeing the same shite for going on 12 months bar a couple of decent performances here or there. 

Don't think MW will ever change so I think it's getting close to the time we changed him. 

This is it i think most managers in our league would love the money Warburton has and would get more out of the players we currently have as well. The players dont trust the system now as it's not working.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

This is it i think most managers in our league would love the money Warburton has and would get more out of the players we currently have as well. The players dont trust the system now as it's not working.

Precisely it mate, I think he's lost the dressing room and when that goes you're fucked. Mourinho last season at Chelsea is a prime example. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Precisely it mate, I think he's lost the dressing room and when that goes you're fucked. Mourinho last season at Chelsea is a prime example. 

We have never won more than two games back to back and the ones we have won have been against the weaker teams in our league. It's not working for Warburton now.

Warburton deserves to at least complete one full season with us, second place was the most realistic finish for us this season and I'm more than confident that's where we will finish. Anyone who believed we would challenge Celtic this season was deluded the quality of player we have this season is simply not good enough for that. End of. 

not too long ago we were 6th or 8th and because other teams are doing shite (St Johnstone for example) we managed to get into second by beating fucking Partick Thistle and Kilmarnock the two shitttest teams in the league, if we got lets say Hearts and Aberdeen as those games (Teams we should be winning against) we would have lost both comfortably and be sitting in the bottom 6 but the fans and the board think were fine and Warburtons doing a good job because now we are second, How has Warburton got this lucky, we should have got rid of him after the Aberdeen game and yet here he is, still playing his tippy-tappy shite with average at best players. Never have i been more fustrated as a Rangers fan

Waghorn has lost his ability and Garner is too inconsistent, Miller is ok but always gets played on the wing and Dodoo did nothing last game and is too selfish.

Mckay is no longer in his good patch and is now shite, O'halloran is overhyped and while he is playing well isnt as good as people say he is.

Halliday and Holt look lost and dissappear during games, Crooks and Rossiter have barely kicked a ball, Windass was good at the start of the season but has looked unconfident in recent games, Forrester looks bang average and nothing like he was last season, Krancjar was decent but now hes injured and Barton is a shambles and when he has played he has done fuck all.

Wallace and Tavernier are terrible at defending but good at attacking, Senderos is shite and Kiernan is the worst defender ive seen playing for Rangers for a while, Hill is getting better but older, Danny Wilson is our best defender but he is the best out of a bad bunch and Hodson has been our best fullback but Warburton never plays him. Foderingham has looked more and more unconfident each game and Matt Gilks is like 35 and canny kick a ball

All of these players have been scouted by McParland and Warburton when we had better options.

We dont even play good football anymore, we just pass around the back until Hill launches it forward then Garner/Miller/Waghorn misses an easy chance and we get countered, every, single, fucking, game

Hope Warburton gets the sack at Christmas or at the end of the season because im sick of him

13 hours ago, MaestroNiko said:

not too long ago we were 6th or 8th and because other teams are doing shite (St Johnstone for example) we managed to get into second by beating fucking Partick Thistle and Kilmarnock the two shitttest teams in the league, if we got lets say Hearts and Aberdeen as those games (Teams we should be winning against) we would have lost both comfortably and be sitting in the bottom 6 but the fans and the board think were fine and Warburtons doing a good job because now we are second,

How the fuck do you lose a match comfortably ?  I've never left a match thinking ' that was a comfortable defeat ' :lol:   

Did we lose comfortably in Aberdeen ?

Who think's we're doing fine, go to Ibrox on the 19th  and ask the people around you if they think the team is doing fine, I'm confident that they will all give you the same answer, that the team is piss poor. You're probably right about the board though.

I'm pretty sure we are now 3rd. 

On 07/11/2016 at 11:59 PM, HalfwayLoyal said:

Warburton deserves to at least complete one full season with us, second place was the most realistic finish for us this season and I'm more than confident that's where we will finish. Anyone who believed we would challenge Celtic this season was deluded the quality of player we have this season is simply not good enough for that. End of. 

Why does he "deserve" anything?

McCoist deserved a chance because of who he was and because of the shit he had to put up with (even then he got far too long) but Warburton has only done last season what he was paid to do and why was expected of him. This season has been brutal and unfortunately I can't see him being willing to make any changes to make it better.

6 hours ago, jintybear said:

Why does he "deserve" anything?

McCoist deserved a chance because of who he was and because of the shit he had to put up with (even then he got far too long) but Warburton has only done last season what he was paid to do and why was expected of him. This season has been brutal and unfortunately I can't see him being willing to make any changes to make it better.

Is that the done thing now sack the manager even though we're not even half way through the season? Fs open your eyes we've played 12 league games give the guy till the end of the season to try and turn it around. 

Just now, HalfwayLoyal said:

Is that the done thing now sack the manager even though we're not even half way through the season? Fs open your eyes we've played 12 league games give the guy till the end of the season to try and turn it around. 

It's not just about the 12 league games though, the decline has been happening since we beat the tims in April last year (in fact I'm sure we had been pretty poor even before then).

agree that managers need chances to improve but if he's not willing to change anything to make us play better then he'll be gone anyway.