Will my graphics card run Fifa 2017?

Drunk and disorderly.

According to EA Sports the  minimum graphics card spec is a  AMD Radeon R7 260.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7600 card which ran fifa 2016 fine.. Should this run the game?

Not worried about the other spec as my laptop has 16gb of ddr3 ram and i7 processor.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I did and it crashes as the game is about to start. Updating my graphics drivers just now to see if that helps. Don't fancy blowing 50 quid on a game that won't work.:disappointment:

Quite right.

Especially if you have the previous version and it works fine.

10 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

According to EA Sports the  minimum graphics card spec is a  AMD Radeon R7 260.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7600 card which ran fifa 2016 fine.. Should this run the game?

Not worried about the other spec as my laptop has 16gb of ddr3 ram and i7 processor.

Your card should be fine but in my opinion to run new games now you need a minimum Nvidia 900 series card. Running games on laptops isn't the answer either unless its a gaming laptop.

My friend had the same issue with the demo. He bought an entry level GPU, a 380, it now runs smoothly on his 1080p monitor. Again, I think he had FIFA 16 on the PC which worked on his old card but you have to remember they've swapped engines to Frostbyte for this entry.

2 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

My card went other day so got a GTX1060 and fucking thing is to big for my case :lol: fucking raging.

Some of the ten series cards have small form factors although I can't speak as to their performance.

gigabyte_gtx_1070_mini_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Some of the ten series cards have small form factors although I can't speak as to their performance.

gigabyte_gtx_1070_mini_1.jpg

I got the 1060 g1 gaming version as was on offer and with good reviews but made an arse of not making sure it would fit so goin to move hard drives down but need longer cables. It's never simple when it comes to computers lol.

6 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Not yet lol

See when you buy it could you let me know what it's like playing online?  I play PC as well and I'm a bit wary about PC games having enough people online to run the multiplayer aspects.  I'm certain FIFA17 has a good number of people but some first hand info would be nice.  How long to find a game, is it the same people over and over, etc.

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

See when you buy it could you let me know what it's like playing online?  I play PC as well and I'm a bit wary about PC games having enough people online to run the multiplayer aspects.  I'm certain FIFA17 has a good number of people but some first hand info would be nice.  How long to find a game, is it the same people over and over, etc.

Im on PC mate. Very active no trouble finding games or trading