Old firm game hogmanay

rab wilson

I already know im working. So im not going to make it.so if any bear on here is as desperate as i am to make it, i will post you my season ticket for that game only.fuckin gutted but if im not in im getting the sack.got previous and the owners aint wearing it any more.pm me nearer the time if you are trustworthy.

No Surrender

Rab

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

I already know im working. So im not going to make it.so if any bear on here is as desperate as i am to make it, i will post you my season ticket for that game only.fuckin gutted but if im not in im getting the sack.got previous and the owners aint wearing it any more.pm me nearer the time if you are trustworthy.

No Surrender

Rab

Great gesture Rab mate. 

No Surrender

6 hours ago, rab wilson said:

No Surrender

Rab

I'd love to take you up on your offer, but I'm still on the treatment table.

Hopefully a good, honest, decent, deserving, Bear, takes you up on your gracious offer.

Govan Bear is always looking for tickets, for the Erskine.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seems to be the pub owners etc in town who are trying to get it changed and hope to put enough pressure on for it to happen.

Doubt they have the clout but they do.seem to be trying to get it changed 

I think it's actually a good idea from the police tbh I think a lot of bears won't drink if they're going out. If any do then most will be in bed for the bells too. 

Fuck them though 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Know someone who works in Hampden who has told me that there have been ongoing discussions with the clubs, police Scotland and SPFL about rearranging it - get set for 1st Jan - that's the feeling anyway.  

That would be worse imo. People would be absolutely smashed from night before. Can never see it being new years day again. Also a nightmare if using public transport 

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

That would be worse imo. People would be absolutely smashed from night before. Can never see it being new years day again. Also a nightmare if using public transport 

You're right mate but when was the last time the paying punter ever get considered regarding a football Match? 

SKY will have the final say 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You're right mate but when was the last time the paying punter ever get considered regarding a football Match? 

SKY will have the final say 

True mate. I member I had to run from work in St Vincent street to the red lion on paisley road west with my mate to catch the bus for a Tuesday night away game to arbroath lol. Was sore on the legs :D

Just don't think police will let that happen