Ronaldo and Ricksen.

EMRFC

44 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Gutting seeing him stricken to a wheelchair :(

Agree. It's unfortunately the nature of this horrid disease.

Massive amount of respect for Fernando for doing all he can to raise awareness and funds so that people may be better off in the future. Many would feel sorry for themselves and just give up but he's using his life's work to do good even in the most dire situation.

Fair play to Ronaldo too. Often think he is an egotistical prick but it's a really nice gesture.

1 hour ago, The Mailman said:

I thought he was a guest of Ronaldo's agent, Jorge Mendes?

Cristiano reached out to him and invited him. He's a genuinely class act and does so much for charity such as Fernando's.

I'm not sure how to put this, so first up i will apologise to anyone who thinks i'm having a go or anything. I know everyone means well with all the functions etc and everyone wants to show their support for him but he is clocking up some miles hear there and everywhere. Hopefully he knows his body during this time and is not exerting himself to attend every request because he feels he has to. I hope he is getting the rest he needs and spending quality time with his family because that is what truly matters now.

9 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Agree. It's unfortunately the nature of this horrid disease.

Massive amount of respect for Fernando for doing all he can to raise awareness and funds so that people may be better off in the future. Many would feel sorry for themselves and just give up but he's using his life's work to do good even in the most dire situation.

Fair play to Ronaldo too. Often think he is an egotistical prick but it's a really nice gesture.

ronaldo does a lot of charity work and has done some amazing things for young football fans suffering life threatening illness's.he can be an egotistical prick at times or certainly more so when he was younger but to be fair to him at least he is one of the ones who can back it up constantly on the pitch 

Nice to see but saddening at the same time,Ronaldo does take some stick for his on field arrogance or petulant antics but deep down he's a good guy who does a lot of unsung charity work,I feel sadder every time I see Fernando,hard to believe it's the same guy who grabbed me and gave me a big Bearhug in a petrol station cause I had a Gers top on,memory I'll always treasure 

Aye but he doesn't pass the ball or celebrate Bale's goals the selfish cunt....

Ronaldo's a fucking gent. Fantastic to see one of the greats give back to the game by doing little things like this for an ex fellow pro. Absolutely devastating to see Fernando like that though, what a bastard of a disease man.