Ibrox tour

willygers4life

28 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Standing in the tunnel and when the walk out music plays in the tunnel is something that I cant explain.  Standing like a daft wee lassie nearly greeting :lol:

That is true mate, my grandaughter loved it when the tour guide allowed her to press the switch to start the music.

It's an amazing experience, very emotional as well. You got a massive lump in your throat walking up the marble staircase and stepping out the tunnel.

It's weird of me saying that as I've attended games at Ibrox well over 100 times which is an experience in itself but there is something about the tour that really takes you away.

Ibrox looks massive when you walk out the tunnel , just imagining walking out there for a bheggar game or big European night must be some sight . It's a completely different perspective than what your used to in the stand . As many have said its a fantastic experience 

Well I certainly enjoyed the tour yesterday, got to see and meet Mr Johnny Hubbard and bomber brown aswell. Such amazing stories to be heard there, also there was a sheep shagger there with his son and wife. The son being Rangers daft, and the father taking stick along the way from the 2 tour guides