London Football Teams

Is there any reason why not one London football team is playing on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week?

I'm going down there to do some research for my dissertation and wanted to take in a game, not one team is playing bar Spurs in the CL and that's sold out completely. I thought teams could play on CL nights as long as it wasn't televised?

Also if anyone knows of any London based team playing next week please say! I've checked from Chelsea to Sutton Utd...

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Is there any reason why not one London football team is playing on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week?

I'm going down there to do some research for my dissertation and wanted to take in a game, not one team is playing bar Spurs in the CL and that's sold out completely. I thought teams could play on CL nights as long as it wasn't televised?

Also if anyone knows of any London based team playing next week please say! I've checked from Chelsea to Sutton Utd...

Champions league next week I think then it's international week iirc

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Champions league next week I think then it's international week iirc

Aye its the CL next week and I'd be looking to go the Tuesday or Wednesday night. Not one team bar Spurs are playing. I was under the impression that the lower league teams basically played Saturday/Tuesday every week cause they have 40+ league games to get through. Fking typical the week I go down:lol:

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye its the CL next week and I'd be looking to go the Tuesday or Wednesday night. Not one team bar Spurs are playing. I was under the impression that the lower league teams basically played Saturday/Tuesday every week cause they have 40+ league games to get through. Fking typical the week I go down:lol:

You might get a Spurs ticket outside the ground if you hang about for long enough.  Will cost a fair bit mind you.

I know London is a big old place but my only guess would be because the national stadium is being used, for traffic, safety reasons etc

Otherwise it's just been a fluke week and they all happen to be away from home etc

On 25 October 2016 at 10:23 AM, Prso's headband said:

you cant be any good at research if youre asking us to do your research. youth of today, mollycoddled and clueless