Support today? Any at all?

gsa

I find some of our support totally embarrassing. Yes, to a man we show up. We put our hands in our pockets time and again. No disputing that. And the away support is excellent. But in terms of physical support on Saturday's, the Ibrox crowd is generally shit. 

Grown men in huffs deciding Warburton is the wrong man for the job and going to games looking to have something to complain about. The team is playing poorly and confidence is low. Our manger (an absolute gentleman who has nothing but respect for us and our club) is under constant attack from a media determined to see him fail. What is certain is that neither the  players or manager will be helped by a library atmosphere, interspersed with moans and grumbles. 

Before all the staunch (Raners have to win, blah blah) guys come on demanding the team give us something to shout about, yes I know it's not good enough and I know the performances have been unacceptable but fucking hell? Could we try a rousing and intimating atmosphere today at ibrox? Behind the team form the start, don't let up for 90? 

Or will it be the usual moans and feeling sorry for ourselves?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I find some of our support totally embarrassing. Yes, to a man we show up. We put our hands in our pockets time and again. No disputing that. And the away support is excellent. But in terms of physical support on Saturday's, the Ibrox crowd is generally shit. 

Grown men in huffs deciding Warburton is the wrong man for the job and going to games looking to have something to complain about. The team is playing poorly and confidence is low. Our manger (an absolute gentleman who has nothing but respect for us and our club) is under constant attack from a media determined to see him fail. What is certain is that neither the  players or manager will be helped by a library atmosphere, interspersed with moans and grumbles. 

Before all the staunch (Raners have to win, blah blah) guys come on demanding the team give us something to shout about, yes I know it's not good enough and I know the performances have been unacceptable but fucking hell? Could we try a rousing and intimating atmosphere today at ibrox? Behind the team form the start, don't let up for 90? 

Or will it be the usual moans and feeling sorry for ourselves?

You going today ?

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You know you can still support the team and get pissed off at shite results and performances don't you? 

Weapon.

"Weapon" 

hahaha! Do people actually use words like that? Fuck off you grotty ned. 

The whole point was that the crowd isn't actually supporting the team. 

3 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

sorry but this ain't FF where you're not allowed an opinion.

Where did I say people weren't right to be annoyed? I didn't and wouldn't.  I said they should get behind the team for the 90 mins at the game.

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

I'll be there but I'm afraid if we are shite I might say something that hurts your Wee feelings so hopefully you aren't in the Copland 

Fuck off you complete prick. 

And no you won't see me in the Copland, if I wanted a "Copland" atmosphere of stay at Hillhead and pop along to library. 

2 hours ago, gsa said:

And no you won't see me in the Copland, if I wanted a "Copland" atmosphere of stay at Hillhead and pop along to library. 

Fuck off gimp. I bet you sit in silence at Ibrox half the time then moan that no one else is singing either then come on here giving it the big yin. arse clown

2 hours ago, gsa said:

You weren't even at the game ya fucking retard.

coming on moaning about the fans are you for fucking real?

you are just another classic social media fanny.trying to tell our fans how to act fuck right off

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

you are just another classic social media fanny.trying to tell our fans how to act fuck right off

Glory hunting wankers that go on about how shit everyone else is when they don't even bother their arse to turn up themselves. you see it on social media all the time

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Glory hunting wankers that go on about how shit everyone else is when they don't even bother their arse to turn up themselves. you see it on social media all the time

Glory hunting? Yeah that's right mate. I glory hunted my way through the divisions. 

8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I'm not on any form of social media. 

I can say whatever I like. It's a forum you complete mutant. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Glory hunting? Yeah that's right mate. I glory hunted my way through the divisions. 

Aye your stauncher than anyone on here you've got me there. Fuck off 

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Aye your stauncher than anyone on here you've got me there. Fuck off 

Hahahah! I'm not staunch at all. I support Rangers like the rest of the people on this forum. 

But I don't go to matches to cry like a little bitch because I think rangers have a devine right to win every game. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You know you can still support the team and get pissed off at shite results and performances don't you? 

Weapon.

You got that the wrong way round.

You can get pissed off at shite results and performances and still support your team. 

I never ever booed our players or management at a match, or left a game early, and by god I saw a few stinking games and results. 

I understand the OPs point fully. supporting the team on the park should be paramount, we are the 12th man after all.