• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm not on any form of social media. 

I can say whatever I like. It's a forum you complete mutant. 

So you can say whatever you want on a forum but not in person at a game ?

look i sit in Cf1 and go to most games so as I won't waste time having snide digs at fellow fans fell free to pm and get it off your chest in person ?.

if you need directions to Ibrox I'd also help

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

So you can say whatever you want on a forum but not in person at a game ?

look i sit in Cf1 and go to most games so as I won't waste time having snide digs at fellow fans fell free to pm and get it off your chest in person ?.

if you need directions to Ibrox I'd also help

Ideal mate. I'll definitely do that. You should be easy to spot in the Copland front. You'll be the stupid looking cunt I assume? 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Ideal mate. I'll definitely do that. You should be easy to spot in the Copland front. You'll be the stupid looking cunt I assume? 

Start a thread slagging of Rangers fans then continue to insult them in said thread.

do you have special needs ?

Right you @gsa ya fucking poof. We've just won 3-0 and played the best football we've played this season. Shut the fuck up, take the tampon oot, go and get pished and try get a bird or something. Enjoy a good win, instead of sitting on the forum crying your wee eyes out half an hour after full time and having a go at your fellow bears. You're the only cunt i've encountered today that's being a shite supporter.

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Start a thread slagging of Rangers fans then continue to insult them in said thread.

do you have special needs ?

Why are you so uptight and emotional? Rangers won 3-0 today? Or is that the problem? 

Upset you can't come on here and bitch and moan as usual?

Just now, Vanoli said:

Right you @gsa ya fucking poof. We've just won 3-0 and played the best football we've played this season. Shut the fuck up, take the tampon oot, go and get pished and try get a bird or something. Enjoy a good win, instead of sitting on the forum crying your wee eyes out half an hour after full time and having a go at your fellow bears. You're the only cunt i've encountered today that's being a shite supporter.

I didn't post anything after the game other than reminded. . My post was prior to the match. It's others who seemed particularly angry at 5pm.. 

Just now, gsa said:

Why are you so uptight and emotional? Rangers won 3-0 today? Or is that the problem? 

Upset you can't come on here and bitch and moan as usual?

? you are making a complete cunt of yourself here.you started a thread moaning before a ball was kicked then after pretending to go to the game you come back and hurl insults at fellow fans.

3 hours ago, gsa said:

I find some of our support totally embarrassing. Yes, to a man we show up. We put our hands in our pockets time and again. No disputing that. And the away support is excellent. But in terms of physical support on Saturday's, the Ibrox crowd is generally shit. 

Grown men in huffs deciding Warburton is the wrong man for the job and going to games looking to have something to complain about. The team is playing poorly and confidence is low. Our manger (an absolute gentleman who has nothing but respect for us and our club) is under constant attack from a media determined to see him fail. What is certain is that neither the  players or manager will be helped by a library atmosphere, interspersed with moans and grumbles. 

Before all the staunch (Raners have to win, blah blah) guys come on demanding the team give us something to shout about, yes I know it's not good enough and I know the performances have been unacceptable but fucking hell? Could we try a rousing and intimating atmosphere today at ibrox? Behind the team form the start, don't let up for 90? 

Or will it be the usual moans and feeling sorry for ourselves?

Man the fuck up and grow a set of balls. Everyone pays there money and has different opinions.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Quite.  I'm surprised the reaction surprises you. 

Appears the über fans can't accept being reminded a quiet, sulky ibrox doesn't help a team short on confidence. 

Seems a pretty obvious point to make in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

? you are making a complete cunt of yourself here.you started a thread moaning before a ball was kicked then after pretending to go to the game you come back and hurl insults at fellow fans.

I didn't do that though? Did I?

And this from the delinquent who told me to come and visit him in the Copland front to "get something off my chest". What're we going to do? Draw pistols and have a shoot out? 12 noon at the Greig statue? Retard. 

Go away mate.  Rangers won today.

Or is that the problem...

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Appears the über fans can't accept being reminded a quiet, sulky ibrox doesn't help a team short on confidence. 

Seems a pretty obvious point to make in my opinion. 

you make a good point, sadly you are are a complete prick therefore no one gives a fuck what you say?

25 minutes ago, gsa said:

I'm not on any form of social media. 

I can say whatever I like. It's a forum you complete mutant. 

Hi gsa, 

Unfortunately what you've said isn't  strictly true. You cannot say what you like on here and after a meeting with the rest of the staff I've decided to give you a warning for your own safety. Continue to be a disruptive influence and you will be posting on Follow Follow.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi gsa, 

Unfortunately what you've said isn't  strictly true. You cannot say what you like on here and after a meeting with the rest of the staff I've decided to give you a warning for your own safety. Continue to be a disruptive influence and you will be posting on Follow Follow.

Thanks.

But someone else said you cannot post what you like on Follow Follow? And also I'd be new there, don't like the look of it and you'd all miss me? So what to do?

Hmm, on a day where we go second in the league after a good result, lots of unhappy people on here slagging the OP who is only suggesting that we support the team consistently.

Fuck knows what it'll be like when we go top................(optimistic loyal (tu))

Support was great today. 

Aye there wasn't 50k belting out songs for 90 mins, but there was plenty of positive cheering on the players. Few good bits of singing too. 

All in all a great game today, and a really enjoyable positive atmosphere. Won't be like that every game, bit today was one of those days where it all came together nicely.