Leipzig

Carsons Dog

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's still good deals there if folk don't mind a wee bit extra travelling like yourself 

Am no fussed with the travelling mate there's a crowd of us going and be tanked up wae the swally lol. We got it hotel n flights for 200 each which is nothing , could spend that on a Saturday night in toon lol.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

That will be ma transport n tickets sorted a think, If I can be fucked with the bus journey.

There seems to be alot of cunts up for this

Even if you have booked I'd wager you not going as you will end up on a mad one the day before it and wake up in a flat in easterhouse sucking off dogs and getting battered by woman with hep b 

5 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

Trying to persuade my old man the now. Looks like there's a few going. Seen hotels in Leipzig for £70 for 2 nights. Just to find flight routes now

Frankfurt, hannover, Prague etc all alternate routes mate but you will need to then get another flight, train or bus to leipzig

4 hours ago, TunnyLoyal said:

10 of us booked in there too.

Good, see you there, just need a ticket, train is 40 euros or 60 euros 1st class with seat for return journey.  I checked times 10: 40 gets you in leipzig at 12:00 and 20:00 back would give you time to take it easy after the game, on train line europe app.

10 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Good, see you there, just need a ticket, train is 40 euros or 60 euros 1st class with seat for return journey.  I checked times 10: 40 gets you in leipzig at 12:00 and 20:00 back would give you time to take it easy after the game, on train line europe app.

We are all booked on the Glaswegian bus going from Berlin to Leipzig return. saves any fucking about. pm me if you want Hunters mobile number to text him to book seats. cheaper and better than train. used them few times abroad.

11 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

What's the deal with tickets for this one?

As per the information released on the website; http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-play-rb-leipzig/
further ticketing information will be announced on the website in due course.
We have nothing further to add at this time.

5 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

We are all booked on the Glaswegian bus going from Berlin to Leipzig return. saves any fucking about. pm me if you want Hunters mobile number to text him to book seats. cheaper and better than train. used them few times abroad.

What's price of the bus through G?

3 minutes ago, LeeWallace5 said:

Whats the best options for flying there and back? been looking all day and cant fond any of the deals mentioned in here.

Think since the game was announced mate prices have just kept going up and up , would be trying different airports down south , we got return from Manchester for £40 but the price of that flight is up to £200 now ! Sure my RSC is running a bus trip there if all else fails ?