Leipzig

Carsons Dog

2 hours ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Toryglen will fill that at £120 no danger. Suits a lot of bears who don't have the money to book flights straight away. 

Done 17 bus trips and met some of my best mates over the years on the KP bus.

We'll be the judge of that:541:

28 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Hamburg is the opposite side of the country. Berlin is about an hour on the train away.

It's only 19 Euro on the train though.

28 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Alexanderplatz is the main one in Berlin. 

Cheers.

4 hours ago, BEE said:

What's the closest central station in Berlin and the closest station in Leipzig?

Hauptbahnhof, Europaplatz and the train takes you straight to Leipzig in about 1hr 15mins, you are then only a 10 min taxi/bus/tram ride to the stadium or less than 30 mins walk :lol:

I'm booked along with my lad  flying from Glasgow via  Amsterdam - Berlin leaving Sat afternoon and returning late Mon plus a 2 night stay in a Berlin hotel for just over £160 each, then £30 (ish)  for train return

Just now, Loyalist_RFC said:

Hauptbahnhof, Europaplatz and the train takes you straight to Leipzig in about 1hr 15mins, you are then only a 10 min taxi/bus/tram ride to the stadium or less than 30 mins walk :lol:

I'm booked along with my lad  flying from Glasgow via  Amsterdam - Berlin plus a 2 night stay in a Berlin hotel for just over £160 each, then £30 (ish)  for train return

Cheers - I'm looking at doing Glasgow-Stansted-Berlin on way out then a few days in Hamburg after game.

15 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

good few of us on the 9:30 train from Berlin to Leipzig mate if you're booking trains. (tu) 

I keep changing mind mate :lol: Let me know when you hear back about Sunday!

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

The time of year will keep he crowd just down imo mate.  Hamburg we only took round 3 or 4 000 if I remember rightly 

I went to the hamburg friendly, there was less than 1000 for that still a good turnout for a friendly, be more than that for this one given our lack of Euro trips but I'm not sure it will be anywhere near 5000.

9 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

I went to the hamburg friendly, there was less than 1000 for that still a good turnout for a friendly, be more than that for this one given our lack of Euro trips but I'm not sure it will be anywhere near 5000.

I was rhe really as well mate. decent wee trip but hamburg was pretty poor Imo.  everyone seems to be going here though 

9 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

No danger was it only 1000 in Hamburg.