Leipzig

Carsons Dog

20 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Interesting post mate. Is it a rumour that King has had talks ?

I would prefer a takeover if there is any truth in it.  :wink:

I am getting story third hand via nine in a row player. Now I don't know much about leipzig  .. but apparently they were in 4 or 5th tier of German football.guy was looking to get into British football but clubs like arsenal Chelsea man u etc etc all tied up and the question was raised about rangers. From what I have been told king is busy in the background not just with this investor but another couple. .. the guy who has told me has been right with a few things. Ie the kranjar deal and few other things.  So i suppose we will see but nothing absolutely nothing will happen as long as Ashley is there. 

5 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

I am getting story third hand via nine in a row player. Now I don't know much about leipzig  .. but apparently they were in 4 or 5th tier of German football.guy was looking to get into British football but clubs like arsenal Chelsea man u etc etc all tied up and the question was raised about rangers. From what I have been told king is busy in the background not just with this investor but another couple. .. the guy who has told me has been right with a few things. Ie the kranjar deal and few other things.  So i suppose we will see but nothing absolutely nothing will happen as long as Ashley is there. 

Thanks for getting back, and we can only wait and see as you say. I assume it would be the 'deals' with Ashley, not his shares that would be the problem. 

Anyway our only chance of getting back is with people with real money so hope there is some truth in what you are hearing. (tu)

1 minute ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Also heard the same with red bull but would involve renaming of Ibrox which at this time is the least of our worries.

Anything you can post mate keep us updated.

Said before anything bar the team name being changed I think we've got to be for it as we stand just now. 

Just not stadium naming rights etc for a nicker like before 

Never been against Ibrox getting a sponsor provided it was decent money.

The people that seemed to have a problem with it were the ultra's and fans groups - there's a surprise.

Though if Dave can do no wrong King decided to do it, there wouldn't be the same scrutiny or resistance to it by the same people. 

53 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Anything you can post mate keep us updated.

Said before anything bar the team name being changed I think we've got to be for it as we stand just now. 

Just not stadium naming rights etc for a nicker like before 

Defo mate we would be mental to knock back big bucks for stadium sponsorship.  

Look at City, Arsenal, Munich etc etc

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

How do you get davie weir over? If yer flying. 

Just put it in your jeans pocket or in your trainers for going through the bleep machine at security. 

Obviously take off anything else that can make it bleep just incase.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just put it in your jeans pocket or in your trainers for going through the bleep machine at security. 

Is it no 3d x ray scan now but? 

I was going to just stick it on a bus n meet over there but want a better route.

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Took over a q when away for a stag. Easy when you're leaving. They don't really check 

On 17/11/2016 at 9:39 PM, K.A.I said:

Never been against Ibrox getting a sponsor provided it was decent money.

The people that seemed to have a problem with it were the ultra's and fans groups - there's a surprise.

Though if Dave can do no wrong King decided to do it, there wouldn't be the same scrutiny or resistance to it by the same people. 

Totally agree with this. No issue with naming rights on stadium.

Geniunely don't understand why King hasn't touted Auchenhowie for naming rights. If I was in his position would be one of the first things I'd have done.

No one refers to it as Murray Park anymore and it's mentioned in the papers every single day.

Would be a win win for any company interested.