Leipzig

Carsons Dog

there only 2 of us on fights we book but 18 total at hotel , you can get quote on taxi 45 euro from airport to hotel , just incase anybody knew of bus to take you to charlotteburg ...

do you know if ppl are runing a bus to leipzig from berlin and how much ??

23 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

We end up having to pay £113 quid . Murder left it too late to book it ! 7 eh us on it aswell 

Where did you book it mate just looked on the DB booking site and its coming up at just under 80 euros

Su, 15.01.2017, 12:27 
Berlin Hbf (tief) - Leipzig Hbf

Su, 15.01.2017, 19:15 
Leipzig Hbf - Berlin Hbf (tief)

Ticket

79,80 EUR

Sorry mate thought you was traveling from Berlin didn't realise it was from Hamburg 

22 hours ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

Can't fucking wait for this! Going on the Friday to Monday. Few nights in Berlin will be brilliant! 

Costing about £110 for flights and digs in total! Canny complain ??

Any recommendations on where to go in Berlin? 

Place called "artemis" is a must ?

36 minutes ago, robert2790 said:

there only 2 of us on fights we book but 18 total at hotel , you can get quote on taxi 45 euro from airport to hotel , just incase anybody knew of bus to take you to charlotteburg ...

do you know if ppl are runing a bus to leipzig from berlin and how much ??

The woman that runs my local rsc has booked a few of us onto another rsc leaving from Berlin.Thankfully she sorted us out because we were planing on getting the train but the prices seem through the roof now!

Ask around there i'd imagine there's a few doing the same. 

5 hours ago, PeterM said:

from  Der Berliner on FollowFollow

get on the s9 Pankow platform 13 get off
S Ostkreuz Bhf (Berlin)  from platform 12 then go to platform 8 to get on s7 S Potsdam Hauptbahnhof get off at berlin Hauptbahnhof

can get that from 9.52am

http://www.s-bahn-berlin.de/en/route-information

its only a 5 min walk from when you get off the plane to the the sbahn station

Am totally lost with this.no booked trains yet but was going to

Help needed!

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

That may be an option mate. But it's one we shouldn't have to make but will cross it when we get there 

What's the problem with your flight/airport/connecting train? can't really make sense of that/can't mind what you've booked. 

the train to berlin hbf you get from Schönefeld is currently getting work done that track meaning its cancelled at the moment could be back running on jan 14  , the train running to leipzig is fine you can still get that from berlin hbf , the sbahn is germany version of the london overground you can get to berlin hbf by using the sbahn

Just now, K.A.I said:

What's the problem with your flight/airport/connecting train? can't really make sense of that/can't mind what you've booked. 

It looks like the train from Berlin schonefiled  isn't running just now due to works on the line. However when booking there was no mention of this. Now it looks like I've to get some other train to somewhere else then walk 5mins :lol:

i don't really know how I'll go about it. I'll have a Google maybe tomorrow but my heads puggled tonight with other shit and reading German would just make it worse :lol: and trying to work out what's going on 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It looks like the train from Berlin schonefiled  isn't running just now due to works on the line. However when booking there was no mention of this. Now it looks like I've to get some other train to somewhere else then walk 5mins :lol:

i don't really know how I'll go about it. I'll have a Google maybe tomorrow but my heads puggled tonight with other shit and reading German would just make it worse :lol: and trying to work out what's going on 

Surely you're entitled to a refund? I know that doesn't sold the transport problem but it's a start.

Could hire a wee mini bus dependant on numbers? 

Do you's not have a lot of time to make mistakes or hold ups?

I know Wed Loyal (in my honest opinion) might struggle to make kick-off unless he's literally right off the plane sharp, through the exits sharp and steps right onto a train into Berlin to change. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Surely you're entitled to a refund? I know that doesn't sold the transport problem but it's a start.

Could hire a wee mini bus dependant on numbers? 

Do you's not have a lot of time to make mistakes or hold ups?

I know Wed Loyal (in my honest opinion) might struggle to make kick-off unless he's literally right off the plane sharp, through the exits sharp and steps right onto a train into Berlin to change. 

We've booked the 1230 or 1245 can't recall exactly and that will leave us 1 hour 40 mins or 1 hours 50 mins hold ups etc. I may try and get a refund but if I remember right we are meant to go from schonefiled to another station and from their to Leipzig. I may find out just how far the second station js from the airport.

Hopefully it's sorted tho as our trainstation is just at the airport. That was a major benefit of booking it that way as well 

So just checked. Our train was to.leave Berlin shone at 1244 and arrive at Berlin hbf at 13:13 

Then leave at 1330 from.berlin to Leipzig and get there around an hour before kick off. 

So I'll need to see just how long the journey is from shone to Berlin hbf

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

So just checked. Our train was to.leave Berlin shone at 1244 and arrive at Berlin hbf at 13:13 

Then leave at 1330 from.berlin to Leipzig and get there around an hour before kick off. 

So I'll need to see just how long the journey is from shone to Berlin hbf

Fucking hell are you flying out on the Sunday?!?