Leipzig

Carsons Dog

32 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Just checked there mate 132 euros its at now, but thats first class on the way out, somehow cheaper than second class

So you paid 132 euro each? Fuck that mate. You can get a group discount online.

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Surely you're entitled to a refund? I know that doesn't sold the transport problem but it's a start.

Could hire a wee mini bus dependant on numbers? 

Do you's not have a lot of time to make mistakes or hold ups?

I know Wed Loyal (in my honest opinion) might struggle to make kick-off unless he's literally right off the plane sharp, through the exits sharp and steps right onto a train into Berlin to change. 

I fly into Tegal land at 10.45 20 mins into Berlin hbf 12.27 train to Leipzig arriving 1.45ish 

17 hours ago, billsim1984 said:

That's shite mate. U in Hamburg all weekend? We're there Friday to Monday, just travelling to and from Leipzig on Sunday for the game. 

We get there sat morning mate flight from Glasgow airport at 6am . Leave Hamburg half 6 Monday night . We're the same get there about 1.45pm in Leipzig and get train back tae Hamburg about 6.15pm. We're staying in Reeperbahn district wit about yourself ? 

56 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

We get there sat morning mate flight from Glasgow airport at 6am . Leave Hamburg half 6 Monday night . We're the same get there about 1.45pm in Leipzig and get train back tae Hamburg about 6.15pm. We're staying in Reeperbahn district wit about yourself ? 

:hump:

1 hour ago, Ambrogio said:

Think we will get the same train back as u when I looked again but the 07:38 gets us to Leipzig about 10:00am. We arrive Friday about 18:00 and leave Monday 12:00. Staying just off Reeperbahn which will be eventful :lol:. Pm a number and we can meet up on Saturday if u like? There are 10 of us going. 

22 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Think we will get the same train back as u when I looked again but the 07:38 gets us to Leipzig about 10:00am. We arrive Friday about 18:00 and leave Monday 12:00. Staying just off Reeperbahn which will be eventful :lol:. Pm a number and we can meet up on Saturday if u like? There are 10 of us going. 

Sounds good mate all gee u a pm ?

Troops be careful with trains in germany. There is the ice trains which are the fast direct ones, cost alot more. Then theres the slower trains cost less more stops etc... dont get caught without a ticket as a fine on the stop. Made mistake steaming once or twice in hamburg in my time serving in germany.

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Troops be careful with trains in germany. There is the ice trains which are the fast direct ones, cost alot more. Then theres the slower trains cost less more stops etc... dont get caught without a ticket as a fine on the stop. Made mistake steaming once or twice in hamburg in my time serving in germany.

I am lead to believe need to carry your passport on the train to prove the online ticket is yours