Leipzig

Carsons Dog

14 hours ago, BEE said:

So what's best way to travel from Berlin on the day? Read the posts on here but seems confusing, not got a clue what I'm doing.

Probs easiest finding someone running a bus from Berlin, good few going from Berlin to Leipzig and back I'm sure

Just now, PRW. said:

Probs easiest finding someone running a bus from Berlin, good few going from Berlin to Leipzig and back I'm sure

Aye dropped boys off the Glassy a text, waiting for a reply. Do you know of any other busses?

Any advice lads?

Fly into schonefield at 300 on saturday.

Staying at ibis berlin potsdamer.assume its a train i need to book or is the airport close enough for taxi?

Need to source a train to leipzig on the sunday as well obviously

Cheers

6 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Any advice lads?

Fly into schonefield at 300 on saturday.

Staying at ibis berlin potsdamer.assume its a train i need to book or is the airport close enough for taxi?

Need to source a train to leipzig on the sunday as well obviously

Cheers

Get a travel ticket for areas AB and C the airport is in area C   about 3 euro 60cents the train fares to Leipzig have shot up in price check on the DB website

1 minute ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

Get a day travel ticket for areas AB and C the airport is in area C   about 3 euro 60cents the train fares to Leipzig have shot up in price 

Ok sounds good.

Is it just trainline eu to get the train or is there any alternative?

13 minutes ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

12.37 out 19,15 back is coming up at 78 euro if you search the DB website for cheap tickets

Home

Offers

Saver fare within Germany

Cheers mate

Had a look.it still comes to about 106 euros on db website.same price as trainline app

1 minute ago, RFC16 said:

Cheers mate

Had a look.it still comes to about 106 euros on db website.same price as trainline app

Just been on mate  78 euro go on the DB site click on offers click saver fare within Germany fill in the filter you can also buy a bahn card to save money 

14 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Cheers mate

Just been on mate  78 euro go on the DB site click on offers click saver fare within Germany fill in the filter you can also buy a bahn card to save money 

https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/saver-fare.shtml?dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0060_NAVIGATION-LINKS-SPARPREIS_LZ01

click on  book now 10 27 out 19 15 back first class is 78 euro

5 minutes ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/saver-fare.shtml?dbkanal_007=L04_S02_D002_KIN0060_NAVIGATION-LINKS-SPARPREIS_LZ01

click on  book now 

I think i went on that but still same.il try again thru link.cheers again

1 hour ago, Wednesday Loyal said:

10 37 out 19 15 back first class 78euro or maybe try two singles instead of a return the 7,30 out is only 19 euro

Am still getting it at 106.90euros return.for 2 people! 1039 out and 719  

Il just go with that.45 quid return each or somethin